GAYTURD WEEK! PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND CALL IT!

Fzac75

Sophomore
Premium
Alright, read enough from those "drinking the kool aid" to those that have a bias against this staff or some of it's members, to those that have been "Shannonized" and whatever fricking bull****. Plant your flag and stand by it, make it known where you stand next week. Be honest and be rational, as hard as that is for some of you.

Miami 20 gayturds 16

Advertisement
By college standards, this game will be low scoring.

As long as Morris doesn't have a Jacory Harris moment I have a hard time seeing Florida generating enough offense to score more than 17 points. If we turn it over less than twice we win, in my opinion. I'm projecting us with 24 points, and it will be 24 hard earned points cause Florida's D is pretty **** stout.

Miami 24
***s 14

Advertisement
Im being very optimistic that the offense played very poorly disguising our true Identity... With bush coming back and the offense ready to open things up im going with......

Miami - 38

Duh f@gs - 13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami 24
Uf 20

It's going to be a battle of field position and Miami has the better play makers to take advantage of it.

Canes 23
Gators 10

Our defense controls the game from start to finish and makes Driskel look like the scrub that he is.

Duke breaks one and we get a big play in specials from Dallas or Coley.

Advertisement
I want to believe this team is ready to take the next step, and that these players are ready for a signature moment.

Canes 23
Gaytors 21

I'm gonna ride on the belief that they are ready to make a statement.

Advertisement
Back