Official Gattis Throwdown Tracker

Isn't that essentially what Michigan did to him the year before he came here. And their offense improved. I didn't want guy in 1st place. But if buddy stays there has to be some change up and I would rather have a joe brady situation at LSU than just josh gattis onion head running things solo. Most logical course of action would be to fire him and spend that huge salary he getting on q 🔥 OC QB coach. But logical and Miami don't always go together.
Yeah, I could see something like that happening, but I think it's a really bad idea. If we're to believe what people have said about his last year at Michigan he was not happy about losing control. Still defensive about it after leaving and argued with people on twitter. That's just not a good sign for cohesion among staff/players. He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

Advertisement
Gattis really killed the 2022 Canes season. We went into the Club lounge at half time Middle Tennessee St game and didn't return to our seats. The lounge was filled with ****ed off season ticket holders who were almost unanimous in "enough of this crap offense ... Mario needs to hire a quality OC or we're done". If Gattis IS retained we will not go to a game. Too long a drive (270 miles each way) + hotel etc. + you miss the other college games that day. Have been going since 1989. Won't waste the time if Gattis is there. Fans should make sure that Alonzo and Radakovich receive emails voicing their feelings ... it is important that the message is clear. Their emails are on the UM staff site. Probably screened by a GA ... but the messages do get through.
Try flying in from Idaho. Won't be doing that next year if Gattis is OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the whole "Iowa is waiting until after their bowl game to lure away Gattis" story is a bunch of bullsh*t. There has not really been any traction to this story outside of one random reporter on twitter mentioning him being a possibility for the simple fact that Cade McNamara transferred there and Gattis was his OC last year at Michigan. Outside of that there has been virtually no smoke/traction regarding that story. Also, what sense does it make for any of the sides involved to keep that news secret. Miami is not playing in a bowl game and although Iowa is, their offense was so bad that any news leaking of an OC replacement would no doubt generate some sort of excitement within the program and amongst the fans. Who would be negatively impacted? Current Iowa OC is Kirk Ferentz's son, who in all likelihood will be demoted to an analyst/off-field/position coach role whoever Iowa hires (Gattis or not). It's not like he is some sort of high profile up and comer OC who is being linked to a bunch of P5 openings. The narrative of the Gattis to Iowa move being kept under wraps in order to avoid any distractions is complete nonsense and not really based on logic.

👆👆👆Brave man not afraid to throw hands in the blue lot for sure!!
All the **** ****’s are talking about Gattis, I see NONE of them are placing any bets regarding him staying at Miami. Where are they??? They rather talk **** and crack girly jokes 😂!

$1000 he stays! Any **** talkers want to put their money where their mouth is?? If he’s fired I’ll take my loss and lick my wounds because I know ****’s are lurking and waiting to talk ****.

I’m waiting and Venmo works for me… 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I think the whole "Iowa is waiting until after their bowl game to lure away Gattis" story is a bunch of bullsh*t. There has not really been any traction to this story outside of one random reporter on twitter mentioning him being a possibility for the simple fact that Cade McNamara transferred there and Gattis was his OC last year at Michigan. Outside of that there has been virtually no smoke/traction regarding that story. Also, what sense does it make for any of the sides involved to keep that news secret. Miami is not playing in a bowl game and although Iowa is, their offense was so bad that any news leaking of an OC replacement would no doubt generate some sort of excitement within the program and amongst the fans. Who would be negatively impacted? Current Iowa OC is Kirk Ferentz's son, who in all likelihood will be demoted to an analyst/off-field/position coach role whoever Iowa hires (Gattis or not). It's not like he is some sort of high profile up and comer OC who is being linked to a bunch of P5 openings. The narrative of the Gattis to Iowa move being kept under wraps in order to avoid any distractions is complete nonsense and not really based on logic.
Logic? How could we possibly have threads like this if LOGIC was required?

All the **** ****’s are talking about Gattis, I see NONE of them are placing any bets regarding him staying at Miami. Where are they??? They rather talk **** and crack girly jokes 😂!

$1000 he stays! Any **** talkers want to put their money where their mouth is?? If he’s fired I’ll take my loss and lick my wounds because I know ****’s are lurking and waiting to talk ****.

I’m waiting and Venmo works for me… 🤷🏾‍♂️
👆Cat daddy swang'n 15" of lumber.

CIS can't handle your heat baby!

I don’t care the details: if Mario can’t fix it, I’m out. I’m finding a new passion.

That being said, I would be shocked if Gattis doesn’t go. I feel its not beneath Gattis to sandbag Mario and not find another job despite Mario covering his *** time and again in the media. Mario will see Gattis jerking his noodle too long and fire his *** once he finds his replacement. Gattis is a cancer and most failures this year are attributable to him.

Advertisement
Its 2023, whats the word on the "buyout"? Still gotta wait for after NSD for a move to be made, or is Gattis drawing up more bunch sets to get blitzed to Boliva?

But please lord make it so!

Advertisement
Back