Official Gattis Throwdown Tracker

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
As the day, some day, one day approaches where it becomes certain Gattis is staying/leaving our Miami Hurricanes going towards the 2023 season, having an easy reference tracker of statements, bets, and consequences of said event would be convenient for each tribe to then mercilessly mock and "hold accountable" their mortal CIS adversaries. Purusing porsts since season's end we have your typical "I'm done with Miami until xxxx", "I got $*** says you...", the ever favorite "Maudes will ban me for *** if he stays/goes...", and of course some very certain porsters are going all in with "I will get gender reassignment surgery if he stays/goes cuz my sauces are SOLID that Matio will..."

Anyways, once GERDis' status moves to PLAYERS NOTIFIED, the hoped for battle royale (with cheese) should be glorious!!

VEtmh5YxG5tE4.gif

I'll start...

Empirical Cane - leans Gattis is staying, nothing offered if he stays/goes (I watch NASCAR for crashes really)

Who else has skin in this game??

Last edited:
Advertisement
From what I heard Mario was telling players that Gattis is staying as we had alot of injuries and we didnt get to show what the offense can do. Feels like Gattis didnt have real shot and he pulled him from a solid gig, doesnt want to let go after one year. We are ****ED, lmaoo..

From what I heard Mario was telling players that Gattis is staying as we had alot of injuries and we didnt get to show what the offense can do. Feels like Gattis didnt have real shot and he pulled him from a solid gig, doesnt want to let go after one year. We are ****ED, lmaoo..
from whom did you hear this? not discounting what you've heard, merely curious about the source.

Advertisement

Honestly this sounds more believe-able than we are talking to Garrett Riley behind the scenes

Advertisement
Stays. Like I said weeks ago, seems too knee jerky for Mario after 1year. I’ll take the “L” like a grown up if I’m wrong. Don’t need to show receipts(weirdos need a lady or hobby)…

Go Canes!

As some have said, I find it hard to believe that TVD would come back (even Jake as well) if they knew Gattis was staying. That, to me, would make Mario a brainwasher even more so than the great recruiter that we already know he is. Unless I’ve been asleep we still don’t have a WR1, so how could that give TVD any hope for a different outcome. I say Gattis is gone. 🙏

I used to feel like he was going but with each day passing without incident, I wonder more and more if that will be the move.

I stated earlier that injuries would be and SHOULD be a legitimate coaches defense against many of the things that went wrong. But I still feel like we had enough to do much better than we did.

I'm

70% stay
30% gone

Advertisement
from whom did you hear this? not discounting what you've heard, merely curious about the source.
One of players on team, chopped it up with them recently and ALOT came up (mind you I dont usually press them for info but if it comes up organically then I ask more questions).. ALOT of ****ery goin on but they had like exit interview sitdown with coach and he asked them straight up what they thought was wrong with team, when they mentioned the offense that his pushback, paraphrasing of course. Things can change but doesnt sound good AT ALL..

Advertisement
One of players on team, chopped it up with them recently and ALOT came up (mind you I dont usually press them for info but if it comes up organically then I ask more questions).. ALOT of ****ery goin on but they had like exit interview sitdown with coach and he asked them straight up what they thought was wrong with team, when they mentioned the offense that his pushback, paraphrasing of course. Things can change but doesnt sound good AT ALL..

It never sounded good. Not one justification for Gattis staying on as OC has ever sounded good.

Mario is going to fall on the sword for this dude.

Honestly, so long as Ruiz backs us with $, idgaf if Mario is the guy or not.

What I do care about is winning. 30+ years as a fan and it's time to begin winning and winning big.

Advertisement
Back