Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
yes, i dont recall the rule, but i do recall Graham opening the book he authored and reading the rule and a few comments, not taking any questions and then moving to the next rule, rinse and repeat

/good times

I had him for Torts (1L) and then Evidence. I took Evidence during the summer, at The London Program. His daughter (one of my best friends from UM undergrad, but who went to NYU for Law) was in the class with me. Maybe he...put in a little extra teaching effort...

I loved that class. I spanked a lot of people during Mock Trial with my hearsay objections...

Advertisement
I knew having Eddie O helping out was gonna have side effects

f5aa4b1e-e636-4bc4-aa87-1b194216bb0b_1.9377bb513744c5561bc5763b64117eb3.jpeg

I had him for Torts (1L) and then Evidence. I took Evidence during the summer, at The London Program. His daughter (one of my best friends from UM undergrad, but who went to NYU for Law) was in the class with me. Maybe he...put in a little extra teaching effort...

I loved that class. I spanked a lot of people during Mock Trial with my hearsay objections...

i won one of my mock trial rounds on an evidence issue and i hated evidence. i got trounced by real wanna be litigators later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back