Official Gattis Fired!!

Every poster with a dog

View attachment 227298
mrw GIF

Advertisement
Fun Fact 1. Tarantino wrote Inglorious ******** 7-10 years before the movie was made. when it came time to start shooting the film, he almost canned it because he couldn't find someone to play the role of Col Hans Landa which required someone who could fluently speak English, German, Italian and French. Then Christoph Waltz was found and that's a Bingo, i mean Bingo.

Fun Fact 2. +/- 60% of the movie is in a language other than English. Unheard for an American movie given the widespread linguistic ignorance of the American peoples.
Didn't he find Waltz while watching TV or something?

Advertisement
Fun Fact 1. Tarantino wrote Inglorious ******** 7-10 years before the movie was made. when it came time to start shooting the film, he almost canned it because he couldn't find someone to play the role of Col Hans Landa which required someone who could fluently speak English, German, Italian and French. Then Christoph Waltz was found and that's a Bingo, i mean Bingo.

Fun Fact 2. +/- 60% of the movie is in a language other than English. Unheard for an American movie given the widespread linguistic ignorance of the American peoples.
It's my favorite performance in a movie ever. I would even argue it to be top 3 of all movies ever. Doesn't matter the era of film. The performance more than speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Advertisement

you complete me

Fun fact #3 - it’s my favorite movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back