Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Gaby says Mario just got back to CG so that *if* Mullen was there, it wasn’t while Mario was. Sighhhh
Lol I’m sure Gaby knows where Mario is at all times.

Dude is clueless and just wants to be a part of the OC development. Just like Manny, and Barry, and all the media puppets.

Fact is, very few know what Mario’s plan was/is.

This Mullen thing has been squashed some time ago, so I am not sure why this guy is being kept in conversation.

He won't be the OC here. He won't be the OC at Bama. The end.

Advertisement
This Mullen thing has been squashed some time ago, so I am not sure why this guy is being kept in conversation.

He won't be the OC here. He won't be the OC at Bama. The end.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most OC‘s bring a guy or two with them and maybe some off field coaches. Lashlee wanted likens because he had experience in his system.
Nah most OCs at top programs don’t get to choose. Bama, uga, clemson and etc hasnt let OCs bring bing in guys. Diaz allowed lashlee to do it because richt allowed him the same

Nah most OCs at top programs don’t get to choose. Bama, uga, clemson and etc hasnt let OCs bring bing in guys
Oc’s bring guys , even if it’s quality control. Lashlee had a say in guys he wanted to bring or to hire. Multiple off field and Likens. I know this for a fact , as well as some other p5 schools. It’s more common than uncommon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back