Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen is intriguing. Seems to do well with coaching up his QB's. Terrible recruiter though. Maybe this would be were Coley could come in as well as Co-OC and WR coach.
We have a staff of guys that are supposed to be recruiters.

Our OC needs to be the QB coach so he only has to recruit 1 kid a year. I want a nerd who calls a prolific offense. QB recruiting is a crapshoot anyway

If he announces Arroyo or another choice before the 1 day purgatory sentence is up, @Miami[]_[]Smoke , @407cane and @streetja will be freed to do what they want in there.
giphy-11.gif

Advertisement
We have a staff of guys that are supposed to be recruiters.

Our OC needs to be the QB coach so he only has to recruit 1 kid a year. I want a nerd who calls a prolific offense. QB recruiting is a crapshoot anyway

Mullen does a good job coaching QB's. So he'd be an upgrade there. Our staff is not great recruiters. Mario and DVD are the best two, but insiders have said that the other leave something to be desired. I personally think Kevin Smith does a good job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen is intriguing. Seems to do well with coaching up his QB's. Terrible recruiter though. Maybe this would be were Coley could come in as well as Co-OC and WR coach.
Yeah tough to find a combo of X and Os and recruiters so it will be interesting to see how it plays out

Advertisement
Back