Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
brother, how am I infatuated with Coley? I was just pointing out what I believed was a contradiction in your post about Coley being a good recruiter but showing a video of him as a bad recruiter. That's it. I don't want Coley here. I want Ruggeiero as OC/QB and Kevin Higgins as WR-Co OC

& that wasn’t a video of him recruiting vs. being a yes man. Lol.

Yes rates are up big time unfortunately.

September is a great time in north carolina. The water is a little cool for me in September but im a ***** when it comes to being cold. Lol

Where do yall come from?
Bristol, TN. Takes about 7 hours. 423 miles (not related to the 423 in my screen name lol) to Rudd’s office. Not a bad drive as it’s mostly interstate. The new bypass shaved about 45 minutes off the trip.

Advertisement
You’re fine.
@407cane , @Miami[]_[]Smoke and @streetja can spend Gattis is Gone Day in Purgatory so I can celebrate with the rest of us in peace and happiness.
harrison ford jones GIF

Advertisement

“Earlier this month, quarterbacks coach and passing game coordinator Frank Ponce left Miami to return to his former job as Appalachian Stateoffensive coordinator.”

^^^
Was Ponce actually Miami’s passing game coordinator, or did ESPN just make that up?
Yes, I believe QB Coach / Passing Game Coordinator was Ponce’s title. He‘s been removed from the Canes official site though. So has Gattis.

@P-Tizzle & @252cane

I think u’re both infatuated w/ his recruiting vs. his coaching. I’ll take him on staff b/c of the former (strictly), but I’m leery of him b/c he truly believes he’s an OC, which he’s not. Furthermore, I no longer want any sort of cronyism or nepotism w/in this program. Let the new OC find his guy. Fck having someone pushed upon him. Also, I truly hate revisionist history. He was *** here, & we wanted him gone; but, b/c we just saw the worst offensive input in modern day Canes’ history, now it’s become a “hey there, big head” moment w/ Coley.
Coordinators don’t hire their own guys don’t know why y’all think it goes this way. The hc usually makes all the hires. And once again uga wrs were solid under him and I’m strictly talking as a position coach at TE or WR I wouldn’t have a problem. Anything dealing with calling the offense is a huge no.

Uga wrs under him. McKenzie had over 600 yards and 7tds in 2016 and 2017 wims had 720 7tds, Godwin 639 6tds, and hardman 418 4tds

Advertisement
Number 2 offense in the NFL? Bills fans are dumber than Canes fans not wanting Dorsey last year.
Was pretty surprised that the Bills didn’t have QB designed runs in the gameplan last weekend given how bad the Bengals were at defending it against Tyler Huntley the previous week, but yea they’re idiots asking for him to get fired

Advertisement
Giants QB coach Shea Tierney is an interesting name. I like the idea of bringing in young NFL experince. A younger coach may have less adversity to recruiting. He’s also interviewing for NFL OC jobs, like Tampa.

Maybe there’s nothing more than a connection through Bama, but who knows?

Coordinators don’t hire their own guys don’t know why y’all think it goes this way. The hc usually makes all the hires. And once again uga wrs were solid under him and I’m strictly talking as a position coach at TE or WR I wouldn’t have a problem. Anything dealing with calling the offense is a huge no

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh at all of this, except ur last point which I agree w.

Advertisement
Back