Official Gattis Fired!!

definitely

the reports say we paid his buyout which means there was not true "fired for cause" situation.

the reason would be underperformance but that bum still got all his money it seems
You madd dude? You really this petty on this day at this moment when this scourge was removed? You couldn’t wait for the next round of misery?

Advertisement
I wouldn't say jam packed. Its not myrtle beach or anything like that.

We usually go in july and its still fine. Definitely busier but nothing crazy. People have caught on to the area and are starting to look at holden, oak island, sunset, and ocean isle more now.

Do you fish? Is that why you go in September?
Our first time was in 2000. We’ve just always gone in Sept - except the few times in April - mainly because it’s a little cooler and the rates drop. Have you seen the rate increases this year? Crazy! The last few storms have jacked up property owners insurance rates and they’ve passed them on to renters.

Don’t fish but hear it’s really good. We’ve been there when the mackerel tournament is going on - starts last Sat of Sept - and there’s dozens of boats. Pretty cool watching them head out early in the morning.

You’ve spent the past month responding to posts with “wrong”, “nope” and pointing out “it’s only been 6 1/2 weeks, not 2 months”. You obviously care a great deal about correcting people and telling them they’re wrong, so I simply asked for clarification on what did happen and why it took 2 months (or 3-4 months since he was gone mid season)…but now you clam up. Clarifying what did happen seems easier than telling people they’re wrong 50 times a day but to each their own I guess. Now that I think of it, Clamming up sounds like something a ***** does, so I digress.

Nah, I think everyone sees you for what you are. A toxic negative person.

I occasionally use "wrong" and "nope" when someone is completely off-base with a guess. It's not personal.

I don't give a **** about "correcting people and telling them they're wrong". And just be honest, you don't care about anyone else, or anyone else's feelings, you're just picking yet another fight.

Advertisement
It was awkward as **** when the new OC walked in his office and threw JG’s stuff out the door.
Is this for real or just a little humor? Either way I find it hilarious.

go away gtfo GIF

You madd dude? You really this petty on this day at this moment when this scourge was removed? You couldn’t wait for the next round of misery?
Is me questioning whether it was “for cause” really contributing to misery?

Is discussing whether or not we still owe this guy $1 million a bad thing in the “gattis fired” thread?

Didn’t complain about timing or any negative Stance on it, just clarified to a poster that it was likely not “for cause” based on the reports (and what that means in terms of his pay) and that’s what you choose to highlight out of everything posted on here? Lmao

@P-Tizzle & @252cane

I think u’re both infatuated w/ his recruiting vs. his coaching. I’ll take him on staff b/c of the former (strictly), but I’m leery of him b/c he truly believes he’s an OC, which he’s not. Furthermore, I no longer want any sort of cronyism or nepotism w/in this program. Let the new OC find his guy. Fck having someone pushed upon him. Also, I truly hate revisionist history. He was *** here, & we wanted him gone; but, b/c we just saw the worst offensive input in modern day Canes’ history, now it’s become a “hey there, big head” moment w/ Coley.
brother, how am I infatuated with Coley? I was just pointing out what I believed was a contradiction in your post about Coley being a good recruiter but showing a video of him as a bad recruiter. That's it. I don't want Coley here. I want Ruggeiero as OC/QB and Kevin Higgins as WR-Co OC

Advertisement
The miserable ***** who only know how to **** on everything in here even when we finally get good news. You know who they are they know who they are. We all know who they are.
I get you. Are you talking about the people who dissappear and come around just to be negative? Or regulars that are more on the mope spectrum?

Just trying to have a conversation. What wrong with negativity after 20 years of pure ****? Shouldn't it be expected until we turn a corner? Are you just wanting a more positive board?

Is me questioning whether it was “for cause” really contributing to misery?

Is discussing whether or not we still owe this guy $1 million a bad thing in the “gattis fired” thread?

Didn’t complain about timing or any negative Stance on it, just clarified to a poster that it was likely not “for cause” based on the reports (and what that means in terms of his pay) and that’s what you choose to highlight out of everything posted on here? Lmao
You couldn’t wait to shît on the good news here. Are you doing the same thing on 247? If so, please poRst your misery there and come here to enjoy the good news without subjecting us to it.

Advertisement
Our first time was in 2000. We’ve just always gone in Sept - except the few times in April - mainly because it’s a little cooler and the rates drop. Have you seen the rate increases this year? Crazy! The last few storms have jacked up property owners insurance rates and they’ve passed them on to renters.

Don’t fish but hear it’s really good. We’ve been there when the mackerel tournament is going on - starts last Sat of Sept - and there’s dozens of boats. Pretty cool watching them head out early in the morning.
Yes rates are up big time unfortunately.

September is a great time in north carolina. The water is a little cool for me in September but im a ***** when it comes to being cold. Lol

Where do yall come from?

Advertisement
I get you. Are you talking about the people who dissappear and come around just to be negative? Or regulars that are more on the mope spectrum?

Just trying to have a conversation. What wrong with negativity after 20 years of pure ****? Shouldn't it be expected until we turn a corner? Are you just wanting a more positive board?
1.5/2. The mopes that can’t celebrate the good things are miserable ***** who drag down the board.

You are conflating money being no issue with money not mattering. Money was not an issue driving the decisions regarding Gattis's employment status. But when there are multiple ways of accomplishing the goals of what was driving the decision, the money will then matter.
I never questioned if he was gone, it was about the delay And timing. I asked why there was a delay if it had nothing to do with money, which he stated multiple times. Now it seems there is at least an acknowledgement that it was a consideration. I concede there are multiple ways of song rid of gattis. I never said there wasn’t, but there is a difference in timing of when things can be accomplished by each method

Advertisement
Back