Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Lil Jon What GIF by NBA on ESPN

I also remember ...it hink it was either SMU or Uconn fans with Lashlee. They specifically said after every + pass...there would be hurry up tempo with the dive play....said that was his base run play....and like gah**** clockwork...i guessed that dive rpo run for Lashlee from day 1 because of that post. Though Lashlee i like as an oc....

i learned to listen to the fan base the guys are coming from...i also remeber the temple post.

Ha! I dont remember that one but **** were they on point. lol

I must have cities wrong them because there house isnt in a crime area. Maybe the outskirts? I think Wofford is pretty close.

Her son went to the country day school.
Oh it was just kind of a joke Spartanburg has some beautiful parts to it. It just has weird crime numbers because there’s a lot of gangs that stick to one area and kill eachother

Yeah Wofford is right there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was that on Christmas Day? I just remember we actually couldn’t get out of the house to visit my folks which was a first

But then it just kept coming down over a few days. They made tshirts and **** commemorating it 🤣
It was the night of Christmas into the next morning. I had to drive the Mrs into Hamot for work; it was insane. Happy I had my Raptor, it was a blast going through town 😂

I get he is a great recruiter and at WR that is half the battle, but can he actually coach WRs? I’d feel a lot better if Field moved off staff and he was TE coach. It seems like our WR room needs a real technician.
The disrespect Field gets is mind boggling. He’s a great evaluator of talent, one of the best recruiters on this staff. There’s a reason he was the only holdover from Manny’s staff.

People also forget Mario hand picked Field to be Director of Recruiting while in Eugene when he was still working at UL.

Been hearing alot of that since last weekend lol.
Alot of bills fans are idiots though (IE, every year is "our year" for them) and are completely ignoring that Josh Allen buckles when the game is on the line and tosses up 50/50 balls (which get picked more often than not the closer to rhe redzone he is) for the haymaker instead of hitting underneath routes to jab the defense and keep the drive moving.
Bills fans are completely right. 10 points is inexcusable. Mario needs to help out a fellow Cane and announce him as OC before he gets disgraced from the NFL.

Advertisement
That’s about 2 hours from here I think? I haven’t been here long. Fiancé is a cop here so I moved down here kinda on a whim so not super familiar with SC yet
Santee is just south of Lake Marion and is podunk as ****. Florence is on 95, not far from NC, and how has a massive Buccee's.

My cousin has a condo on Lake Marion, so I typically go once a year.

Advertisement
It was the night of Christmas into the next morning. I had to drive the Mrs into Hamot for work; it was insane. Happy I had my Raptor, it was a blast going through town 😂
Yeah Christmas Eve and then woke up and it’s like what the ****. Our house was over by the zoo and on a huge hill even 4WD it was impossible. My folks lived up that hill that goes from the zoo up towards the Pepsi plant and the highway.

Small world haha

Been hearing alot of that since last weekend lol.
Alot of bills fans are idiots though (IE, every year is "our year" for them) and are completely ignoring that Josh Allen buckles when the game is on the line and tosses up 50/50 balls (which get picked more often than not the closer to rhe redzone he is) for the haymaker instead of hitting underneath routes to jab the defense and keep the drive moving.
I read an article from Barnwell over at ESPN near the end of the regular season. It was his “10 things I hate/love” stuff and I remember him criticizing some of Dorsey’s play calling.

Advertisement
Back