Official Gattis Fired!!

Ay..... I don't ******* believe it ....

Lol.....

Have at it fellas

Hugging Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I remember your screen name from many years back but I dont know if you remember the posts from the Temple fans when we hired Al Golden. They literally (and I mean LITERALLY) told us that Dorito's defense "Would drive us insane." We were all so happy to be upgrading from Radio Shannon for a guy who had a core competency in the English language that were weren't even thinking about X's & O's at that point. But **** were those guys prophetic.

Sooooo yeah, you're new approach is on-point.
I also remember ...it hink it was either SMU or Uconn fans with Lashlee. They specifically said after every + pass...there would be hurry up tempo with the dive play....said that was his base run play....and like gah**** clockwork...i guessed that dive rpo run for Lashlee from day 1 because of that post. Though Lashlee i like as an oc....

i learned to listen to the fan base the guys are coming from...i also remeber the temple post.

Well **** im in the same boat. I left PA when we got like 10ft of snow over a 3 day period on Christmas a few years back. It’s why im in SC now. I’ll get down to Savannah though as well from time to time
My wifes parents move to Beaufort, her Aunt and Uncle and another Aunt are in the Bluffton/Hilton Head area and she has cousins out in Spartanburg. So we get around SC too.

Advertisement
I also remember ...it hink it was either SMU or Uconn fans with Lashlee. They specifically said after every + pass...there would be hurry up tempo with the dive play....said that was his base run play....and like gah**** clockwork...i guessed that dive rpo run for Lashlee from day 1 because of that post. Though Lashlee i like as an oc....

i learned to listen to the fan base the guys are coming from...i also remeber the temple post.
Even Jason Whitlock's dumb *** had Al Golden pegged from a mile away.

Well **** im in the same boat. I left PA when we got like 10ft of snow over a 3 day period on Christmas a few years back. It’s why im in SC now. I’ll get down to Savannah though as well from time to time
For the record, it was ONLY like 3 ft in less than 12 hours, but your decision is respected!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s head for driving that offense into a cliff.
Been hearing alot of that since last weekend lol.
Alot of bills fans are idiots though (IE, every year is "our year" for them) and are completely ignoring that Josh Allen buckles when the game is on the line and tosses up 50/50 balls (which get picked more often than not the closer to rhe redzone he is) for the haymaker instead of hitting underneath routes to jab the defense and keep the drive moving.

Advertisement
Back