Official Gattis Fired!!

Over time things will come out that’ll explain the situation better. But if you want to believe money was the main reason this drug out for months and the local media saying “Miami didn’t want to pay the huge buyout” thats all on you. Miami suddenly just didn’t realize they were ok paying a huge buyout.

There’s a reason I posted last night” the clock is now ticking“. When i’ve never given a timeline since I said he was gone in late November.

It was very complicated and there was reasons why this was handled this way.

Ime Udoka kind of situation?

Advertisement
Dancing Guy GIFs | Tenor
If “hold my beer” was a person.

yeah you already said that. I’m asking why and I’m sure “why” was in the question I posted. If money was no issue, they selflessly allowed him to seek employment elsewhere while not doing his job, and then they said get lost after a couple months? If it wasn’t money then why give him all this leash and let him control the timing? I’m not even asserting it was about money, I’m asking for the alternative that you are alluding to

And I’m looking for a serious answer, it’s not rhetorical.

And I'm not going to give you an answer. Because you have behaved like a gaping ****** for quite some time.

I don't know you. I don't trust you. And I certainly don't owe you anything.

I don't care what you are looking for.

Don't be mad at me that you've never been able to establish any relationships where people will share information with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bills fans calling for Dorsey’s head for driving that offense into a cliff.

Advertisement
The moment Petrino was hired Coley was making calls lol, believe that. We almost landed him last year so I imagine we make another run. No chance he’s the play caller.
Im all for Coley as a WR coach. He’s very respected down here and **** of a recruiter. Have you heard any smoke regarding Partridge? I know he also flirted with Miami last offseason.

Now, to watch people complain about timing and the candidates that end up being rumored. People in the know have said for MONTHS dude was gone. Now it's official. Let MC work and then make a judgment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back