Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
I took it as trolling. I also took Roman as the former contributor and not Greg Roman (lol) so maybe he wasn't. Lawd I hope Chud isn't a real option. Arroyo can't be anything more than a WR coach.

doubt it's Chud but we could do worse. Not sure why people give him so much flack. Long NFL career as coordinator, head coach, if you want a professional staff on offense from top to bottom I am sure he has a few connects. Only question is how current is he with modern offenses? He is a smart dude by all accounts and can adapt if he needs to. Sure not the most exciting name, but he is not incompetent. Still involved at BC so familiar with college game. Would not be looking for the nearest bridge to jump off if somehow he gets the job.

There are several 2022 coaches who were encouraged to seek employment elsewhere.

In addition, there is one 2022 coach who can be fired for cause.

Two things can be true at the same time, no matter what your narrow mind can conceptualize.
yeah you already said that. I’m asking why and I’m sure “why” was in the question I posted. If money was no issue, they selflessly allowed him to seek employment elsewhere while not doing his job, and then they said get lost after a couple months? If it wasn’t money then why give him all this leash and let him control the timing? I’m not even asserting it was about money, I’m asking for the alternative that you are alluding to

And I’m looking for a serious answer, it’s not rhetorical.

Advertisement
CCC07BA0-5AEE-48E0-AB78-F0FA2358CA07.jpeg

Advertisement
Excited to see who Mario hires.

No matter who we get, he won't be worse than Gattis. It isn't possible. Right? lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
The moment Petrino was hired Coley was making calls lol, believe that. We almost landed him last year so I imagine we make another run. No chance he’s the play caller.
Mario and Coley have a good relationship. Would be great to add him to this staff as a position coach. Recruiting would improve if that makes sense.

There are people in this world who use negativity as a drug. Many of them are on this site.

Not just negativity. Enhanced negativity. Terminal negativity.

In another time and another world - Winchester Model 97 Shotgun. M203. Colt Carbine. A 1911.

It just works. (The aversion aspect of negativity. )

More negativity - more aversion. More aversion - better results.

Advertisement
Back