Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
One of my cats decided to hop up on the kitchen counter and put her whole head in my bowl of Wheaties. Picked her up and started doing curls.
200.gif

Advertisement
Let me reply to those who said I swore Grabass was staying……

All I ever said was that I had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling that he was.What else could you have when 2 months after this staring into space,wasting 28 seconds every snap,no TD scoring for games,worst OC in the history of everdom,Jackleg of a coach was still employed could you have.

I know the guys in the know said he was gone and that’s the only reason I didn’t come right out and say he wasn’t going anywhere.The reason I hoped my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling was something other than a master binding up of a lot of foods that I shouldn’t be eating at my age.

Having said all this I’m will be a man and GLADLY 🙋‍♂️ and say that I was wrong and that baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling was gas and that hearing he had been axed this morning I was able to take one of the most enjoyable craps this morning that a person could possibly have. I am happy to report my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling is completely gone and I’m ready to move forward with regular movements on the daily( even though at my age I might need a little help).

So here I am more happy to take an L more than any L I’ve ever taken in the past and apologize to Cribby and the rest of our great insiders who tried to ease the pain in my gut every day by promising he was gone but after some 60 years of watching the Canes do stupid sHT after stupid sHT I have gotten to a “ show me “ state where when things like this clown still being employed when he should of been fired 5 minutes after the last game in front of all the offensive players who he ruined or tried to ruin I just figured this was just another in a loooooooooooooong line of cluster****s by the Canes.

To Cribby and others who tried to tell me he was gone I apologize and I’ll never doubt nor let myself have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling again when you are just trying to help an old man to know that this baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling I was having was actually a lot of bad foods just trying to get out and instead of worrying that it was being caused by nerves that this waste on 3.6 million might still be employed and killing us again next year all I needed to do was just go take a big dose of a laxative.Please accept my apologies.

Look man - I never said the university didn’t have $$$. LOL. I know they could have paid the buyout two months ago.

I simply said the reason this took so long was because of $$$. To think that it didn’t is Naive.

If I’m wrong - prove it then. Spill it. Guaranteed that Money was a factor.

This is what dopes like you do. You spout YOUR incorrect statements, and then try to make someone else "prove it" or "spill it" to rebut your baseless bullcrap.

I've already said it. PART of the "two months" was the same for ALL coaches. Meetings. Discussions. Time to find other jobs. WHICH PONCE DID.

And then the most recent PART of the "two months" (the last few weeks), AS IT RELATES TO GATTIS, involves his own particular situation.

"The reseason this took so long was because of $$$" is simply an incorrect statement.

Advertisement
Let me reply to those who said I swore Grabass was staying……

All I ever said was that I had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling that he was.What else could you have when 2 months after this staring into space,wasting 28 seconds every snap,no TD scoring for games,worst OC in the history of everdom,Jackleg of a coach was still employed could you have.

I know the guys in the know said he was gone and that’s the only reason I didn’t come right out and say he wasn’t going anywhere.The reason I hoped my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling was something other than a master binding up of a lot of foods that I shouldn’t be eating at my age.

Having said all this I’m will be a man and GLADLY 🙋‍♂️ and say that I was wrong and that baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling was gas and that hearing he had been axed this morning I was able to take one of the most enjoyable craps this morning that a person could possibly have. I am happy to report my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling is completely gone and I’m ready to move forward with regular movements on the daily( even though at my age I might need a little help).

So here I am more happy to take an L more than any L I’ve ever taken in the past and apologize to Cribby and the rest of our great insiders who tried to ease the pain in my gut every day by promising he was gone but after some 60 years of watching the Canes do stupid sHT after stupid sHT I have gotten to a “ show me “ state where when things like this clown still being employed when he should of been fired 5 minutes after the last game in front of all the offensive players who he ruined or tried to ruin I just figured this was just another in a loooooooooooooong line of cluster****s by the Canes.

To Cribby and others who tried to tell me he was gone I apologize and I’ll never doubt nor let myself have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling again when you are just trying to help an old man to know that this baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling I was having was actually a lot of bad foods just trying to get out and instead of worrying that it was being caused by nerves that this waste on 3.6 million might still be employed and killing us again next year all I needed to do was just go take a big dose of a laxative.Please accept my apologies.
FOH. Stop backtracking and take your L

Advertisement
This is what dopes like you do. You spout YOUR incorrect statements, and then try to make someone else "prove it" or "spill it" to rebut your baseless bullcrap.

I've already said it. PART of the "two months" was the same for ALL coaches. Meetings. Discussions. Time to find other jobs. WHICH PONCE DID.

And then the most recent PART of the "two months" (the last few weeks), AS IT RELATES TO GATTIS, involves his own particular situation.

"The reseason this took so long was because of $$$" is simply an incorrect statement.
Got it. Money wasn’t a factor at all.

@theibisrules is this also you???

GET RID OF THESE 85 BUMS EATING AND LIVING ON THE UNIVERSITY'S DIME LIKE THEY ARE CELEBRITIES OR SOMETHING. THESE 85 BUMS SHOULD BE HAULED OFF INTO COURT AND FORCED TO PAY THAT MONEY BACK TO MR. RUIZ.

***THIS IS MY STANCE ON THE 2022 MIAMI HURRICANES AND IT AIN'T A **** THING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE MY MIND. YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER THE ***C YOU WANT. BUT, SINCE I SPEND MONEY ON THIS $HITSHOW OF A PROGRAM. I CAN SAY WHAT THE ***C EVER I WANT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back