Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Drunk Dance GIF

Dancing Guy GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Shouldn't celebrate someone's downfall...instead we should just look forward to the next hire.

In all honesty You think Gattis would care if you were fired today? He will be fine and land somewhere and continue making $$

Hopefully maybe he learns a little about himself and what he could have done differently. This could be the first time hes been fired and or failed in his career.

All in all yes I prefer to look towards the future than in the past and Gattis is the past now.

Advertisement
Not a betting man, but if I was I would put money on Kevin John's successor (Cramsey) at Memphis.
I’m definitely one of the posters that remember when you would give us lengthy coaching search threads on potential candidates

I also remember how none of them would ever get a look

If you ever feel like dusting off the keyboard for one of those throwbacks, I’m here for it

Advertisement
In all honesty You think Gattis would care if you were fired today? He will be fine and land somewhere and continue making $$

Hopefully maybe he learns a little about himself and what he could have done differently. This could be the first time hes been fired and or failed in his career.

All in all yes I prefer to look towards the future than in the past and Gattis is the past now.

Here's the thing..it doesn't matter to me what he thinks. Just like it doesn't matter what Cormani did, I saw it the whole way. LIFE GOES ON, focus on the next guy and hope he can get it done.

Advertisement
I would expect that if Gattis WAS terminated "with cause" that all parties signed a binding NDA so that he is not additionally hindered in seeking further employment.
Why would Miami sign an NDA if he was fired with cause based on the contract that was signed?

Advertisement
Back