Official Gattis Fired!!

So you're going to dig your heels and double-down on your ignorance, huh?

We didn't fire anyone two months ago. Meetings were held, discussions took place, and Gattis has been looking for another job for the past 2 months. Eventually, the clock runs out.

You have no clue why H.R. might need to document certain things, having nothing to do with "not wasting money". You are really quite clueless, so you make up for it by talking loudly and confidently.

People see through that, though.
LOL - you literally just said he was told to look for a job 2 months ago. Spin it how you want - that means fired.

I have no clue why H.R. might need to document things? LULZ. Yeah - actually I do. And the documentation to build a case may have saved $$$. NO?

Advertisement
The Michael's on Cattlemen??
Didnt want to derail the thread, tried to DM but says your **** is private. but nah Michaels is much closer to US 41 here is a link to their food. Dude has been around forever and caters a ton of big events in the area and is also the main guy for Selby Gardens. The burrata carpaccio, angel hair onion rings, the seabass with lobster rissoto, pompano, and duck are some of my favs.

https://bestfood.com/restaurant-menus/dinner-menu

Advertisement
LOL - you literally just said he was told to look for a job 2 months ago. Spin it how you want - that means fired.

I have no clue why H.R. might need to document things? LULZ. Yeah - actually I do. And the documentation to build a case may have saved $$$. NO?

Thanks for re-proving your ignorance of this situation. Now nobody else needs to reply to your garbage posts.

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Lame...you gotta be a 13 year old

Advertisement
My GFs favorite dish that I make for her besides Chicken Piccata. If you make it at home there's 2 things that are a must...
* Yukon Gold potatoes
* make sure the mashed potato is still warm while mixing with flour (otherwise it gets gummy)
How's your carbonara?

Advertisement
Im gonna start listening to the people at the schools these mofos come from. Michigan man dem tried to warn us about Gattis. Best believe even if its a fan base i dont like ima listen. They watch dem man weekly.

I remember your screen name from many years back but I dont know if you remember the posts from the Temple fans when we hired Al Golden. They literally (and I mean LITERALLY) told us that Dorito's defense "Would drive us insane." We were all so happy to be upgrading from Radio Shannon for a guy who had a core competency in the English language that were weren't even thinking about X's & O's at that point. But **** were those guys prophetic.

Sooooo yeah, you're new approach is on-point.

Saying things like “LOL” and “LULZ” always help build credibility for your statements rather than giving details

Advertisement
Thanks for re-proving your ignorance of this situation. Now nobody else needs to reply to your garbage posts.
Look man - I never said the university didn’t have $$$. LOL. I know they could have paid the buyout two months ago.

I simply said the reason this took so long was because of $$$. To think that it didn’t is Naive.

If I’m wrong - prove it then. Spill it. Guaranteed that Money was a factor.

So you're going to dig your heels and double-down on your ignorance, huh?

We didn't fire anyone two months ago. Meetings were held, discussions took place, and Gattis has been looking for another job for the past 2 months. Eventually, the clock runs out.

You have no clue why H.R. might need to document certain things, having nothing to do with "not wasting money". You are really quite clueless, so you make up for it by talking loudly and confidently.

People see through that, though.
What was the complication from 2 weeks ago?

Advertisement
Back