Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
To quote from a DM I got (since I'm not going to post snapshots)...

"On Wednesday I was with the General Counsel's Office lawyer who was drawing up the paperwork for the Gattis termination".

Anyone who wants to believe the paid writers...does so at their own peril...

Of all the days for me to have been able to have slept in! Nonetheless, what a way to start the weekend, gentlemen! Who is down to throw in on enough nose beers to kill a bison and a cadre of moderately priced hookers? It's time to celebrate! Gonna play this on loop until Monday at noon.

Advertisement
well for what it's worth. I think we had a low ceiling this year, even with an elite offensive mind. so i'm glad we wasted our crappy talent on gattis

our OL now is revamped and trending up each year from here on out, the next person will have the tools to maximize

Littrell would be great, Ludwig would be great, I’d consider rolling the dice on Joe Brady too. Lots of good options out there…even LaFleur that just left the Jets.

My GFs favorite dish that I make for her besides Chicken Piccata. If you make it at home there's 2 things that are a must...
* Yukon Gold potatoes
* make sure the mashed potato is still warm while mixing with flour (otherwise it gets gummy)
i dont cook much except for pigs during christmas and outdoor grilling, but thanks.

Advertisement
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

i dont cook much except for pigs during christmas and outdoor grilling, but thanks.
It's pretty easy...she likes it with Brown butter and fresh sage. You don't need a Riggagnocchi wood board to make the indentations (lines) in the Gnocchi. The Gnocchi pressed over a fork is suffice.

Advertisement
Isn't that in Venice??
There may be one there but nah bahia vista in Sota runs east to west from the coast out to I75, michael's on east is just off there, so is sarasota high, Yoders too just further east. I grew up in cortez so sarasota was part of my stomping grounds. Just a little south of fruitville and downtown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back