Official Gattis Fired!!

uh yeah that's not true

people are saying that now to save face on here but people within college football... like actual people who know football, not CIS posters, thought it was an incredible hire. the only people on here that didn't like gattis when he was hired are the same people who ***** and moan about every single hire.. that consistent *****ing and moping shouldn't give them any credit

it was a big hire and it didn't work out, he corrected it by firing the guy and making the change like we all wanted. let's see if the next one works out
I said we didn’t have the line to run what he wants to run and it was dumb to bring a big ten offense like Michigan’s to Miami , especially after we finally found success with lashless offense and had van dyke. I said he had one good year at Michigan in 2021, everything else was mediocre or worse and he was riding coattails at bama. It was known he burned bridges and caused issues by demanding credit for success at bama and Michigan. I also didn’t believe the “he’ll adjust his offense based on personnel” claim made by Mario and him. I didn’t think it would be quite this bad and we would be 5-7 but the fit was never good

Advertisement
About time. Hopefully we do much better with our next OC.
Mario cannot afford another failure with OC hire ! can Mario change his offensive mind set ? would like to see a change like Peetz from the Rams , but fear it will be Arroyo form his days at Oregon..... so tired of Power spread......

280F820F-0F9B-4DF8-8241-80F8287F947E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
None from me. There were so many fake names last time that I am going to tread lightly there. Mario moves quietly with hires.
Whoever it is, let’s hope it sticks this time. It’s no fun when year after year, the focus is on who should get fired, instead of enjoying well executed games and wins. At some point it has to click.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back