Gators vs Tide.

Advertisement
so basically floridas defense has scored 2 tds today. will our defense score 2 tds all season?

Yes, our defense will "basically" score 2 touchdowns this year.
Our defense "basically" scored 2 Td's the first game. If only our offense could have punched it in. Anyway, this atrocious florida defense is about to give up 600 yards. Woowee!!!!!

so basically floridas defense has scored 2 tds today. will our defense score 2 tds all season?

Yes, our defense will "basically" score 2 touchdowns this year.
Our defense "basically" scored 2 Td's the first game. If only our offense could have punched it in. Anyway, this atrocious florida defense is about to give up 600 yards. Woowee!!!!!

Bama's offense might just be very, very good. I think the problem is their offense. If they defense on the field the entire game they won't have a shot of keeping bama's offense in check

Tackling is a lost art. For as much as we ***** uf is straight bad at that simple fundemental aspect.

Advertisement
Just saw Amari Cooper attended Miami Northwestern...I also just threw up a little inside. Sanctions and all were we ever in the hunt for him?

Just saw Amari Cooper attended Miami Northwestern...I also just threw up a little inside. Sanctions and all were we ever in the hunt for him?

Been broken down ad nauseum....staff screwed it up, yes we wanted him.

Amari was on 92.9 The Game here in atlanta. The week of their game in the dome, opening week. The host is a UM alum, and ask him why he didnt go to UM. Amari said that he always wanted out of Miami and that he wanted to see somewhere else. Said is was nothing against UM but he just wanted out of the City.

Just saying

Amari was on 92.9 The Game here in atlanta. The week of their game in the dome, opening week. The host is a UM alum, and ask him why he didnt go to UM. Amari said that he always wanted out of Miami and that he wanted to see somewhere else. Said is was nothing against UM but he just wanted out of the City.

Just saying

It's fair, but weird. If you really want to see something else, you're more likely to pick a place that isn't in Alabama. I think the guy is hyper focused on being 3 and out (which he will be, if healthy) and figured Alabama was the best development ground for him. He had an immediate opportunity and ran with it.

If we ever get players thinking this is the best place to make them millions of dollars as professionals, we will keep more Amari Coopers around. Not all. Some will get away. But, more.

Advertisement
Muschamp was an idiot for not giving Brissett a real chance to be the QB because he is so much better than Driskell and is doing pretty **** well at N.C. State so far.

Now Miss St is whooping Lsu. And Vandy leading south carolina. What the heck is going on in Sec country?

Advertisement

Just saying

It's fair, but weird. If you really want to see something else, you're more likely to pick a place that isn't in Alabama. I think the guy is hyper focused on being 3 and out (which he will be, if healthy) and figured Alabama was the best development ground for him. He had an immediate opportunity and ran with it.

If we ever get players thinking this is the best place to make them millions of dollars as professionals, we will keep more Amari Coopers around. Not all. Some will get away. But, more.

i guess. only every wr not named julio jones hasn't done sh*t worth remembering soooo...

Amari looks like a heisman contender. was at the game today, he changes games

Advertisement
With Florida's remaining schedule, they may be calling Idaho about getting that game back on the schedule so they have a shot at bowl eligibility.

Advertisement
Back