Gators vs Tide.

Advertisement
Was that a LB on a WR that got torched? Looks like we aren't the only program with incompetent coaches.

Advertisement
Gators won't keep this pace up, but I love to see Alabama look vulnerable. I hate Nick Saban more than I dislike both of these teams.

Advertisement
so basically floridas defense has scored 2 tds today. will our defense score 2 tds all season?

Our defense gave us the ball inside the 10 yard line twice against Louisville. But since you're 16, you can't process information which covers that length of time.

Ya know. For all the **** that is talked by the mopes Alabama is a good team but hues the difference between the top 5 teams and the rest is not that big. Sorry.

Advertisement
so basically floridas defense has scored 2 tds today. will our defense score 2 tds all season?

Our defense gave us the ball inside the 10 yard line twice against Louisville. But since you're 16, you can't process information which covers that length of time.

and how did that work out?? did we score? No you ******* idiot. Learn how to read. I said SCORED TOUCHDOWNS. not given the offense the opportunity to score. You are really ignorant dude. wish i could see you in person so it could all make perfect sense as to why you act like you do

and how did that work out?? did we score? No you ****ing idiot. Learn how to read. I said SCORED TOUCHDOWNS. not given the offense the opportunity to score. You are really ignorant dude. wish i could see you in person so it could all make perfect sense as to why you act like you do

So when Florida recovered a fumble at the 30, that was one of your examples of "2 tds today"? But when we recover two fumbles inside the ten, that doesn't count?

You're not real smart, are you.

Advertisement

and how did that work out?? did we score? No you ****ing idiot. Learn how to read. I said SCORED TOUCHDOWNS. not given the offense the opportunity to score. You are really ignorant dude. wish i could see you in person so it could all make perfect sense as to why you act like you do

If that's the case Florida only scored 1 td as the other fumble wasn't even close. I'd rather give the ball to the offense twice inside the 10 then have one inside the 40 and the other a TD. So if you are going to insult someone know the facts.

So when Florida recovered a fumble at the 30, that was one of your examples of "2 tds today"? But when we recover two fumbles inside the ten, that doesn't count?

You're not real smart, are you.

considering i said basically scored, then yea i do you ******* tard

Except for, you said Florida's defense had basically scored 2 TD's, even though one was an offensive TD, off of a turnover, that was over 20 yards. I'm pretty sure that makes you the idiot who can't comprehend his own writing.

Advertisement
Back