Gators vs Tide.

considering i said basically scored, then yea i do you ****ing tard

So a recovery at the 31 is "basically scored a touchdown", but if it's inside the ten, then the defense gets no credit if the offense blows it.

I'm guessing that you don't have any ESPN interviews coming up.

Advertisement
so basically floridas defense has scored 2 tds today. will our defense score 2 tds all season?

Our defense gave us the ball inside the 10 yard line twice against Louisville. But since you're 16, you can't process information which covers that length of time.

You're not very good at reading the fine print. Giving the O the ball on the 10 isn't the same as the D scoring... But hey **** the facts right.... GO Golden!!!

You're not very good at reading the fine print. Giving the O the ball on the 10 isn't the same as the D scoring... But hey **** the facts right.... GO Golden!!!

But giving the offense the ball at the 31 is "basically scoring a TD". You guys deserve each other.

So how do you "basically score a TD" on defense by recovering a fumble in field goal range?

This is like watching a retarded kid get frustrated with a new toy. He's so confused, yet there's no way to make him understand.

Advertisement
considering i said basically scored, then yea i do you ****ing tard

So a recovery at the 31 is "basically scored a touchdown", but if it's inside the ten, then the defense gets no credit if the offense blows it.

I'm guessing that you don't have any ESPN interviews coming up.

I'm guessing you don't have any interviews at all coming up. except for being a ******* ******

So how do you "basically score a TD" on defense by recovering a fumble in field goal range?

This is like watching a retarded kid get frustrated with a new toy. He's so confused, yet there's no way to make him understand.

it gave them the opportunity to convert it you dumbass. if we would have converted our chances then i wouldnt have made the comment, but since we didnt convert them into points then it doesnt ******* matter you dumbass

But giving the offense the ball at the 31 is "basically scoring a TD". You guys deserve each other.

LOL, the thing is titancane, 1 of the scores was by the D. where as the canes didn't score any... If you want to play semantics it goes both ways.

Advertisement

I bet youre one of those bring back randy retards who thinks they know about football because they watch it on tv but they couldnt coach a ******* pop warner or even a **** 7-on-7 team

it gave them the opportunity to convert it you dumbass. if we would have converted our chances then i wouldnt have made the comment, but since we didnt convert them into points then it doesnt ****ing matter you dumbass

So giving them the opportunity to score, such as forcing a turnover inside the ten, would seem to be all that the defense can be asked to do. Do you concur?

(concur means "to agree")

Advertisement
it gave them the opportunity to convert it you dumbass. if we would have converted our chances then i wouldnt have made the comment, but since we didnt convert them into points then it doesnt ****ing matter you dumbass

So giving them the opportunity to score, such as forcing a turnover inside the ten, would seem to be all that the defense can be asked to do. Do you concur?

(concur means "to agree")
and converting means actually turning the opportunity into points. Do you not understand football? I think they still sell football for dummies at Barnes and Nobles if you need to learn the basics

Man, are you stupid. Just because their offense converted, their fade defense performed better than Miami's. Lolololol can't fix stupid

Advertisement
and converting means actually turning the opportunity into points. Do you not understand football? I think they still sell football for dummies at Barnes and Nobles if you need to learn the basics

The defense is not responsible for the offense converting a turnover into points. You know it's different people, right?

Advertisement
Back