Gators Chasing History

Advertisement
Miami held them off for Donaldson and reeled in Herbert. Also kept Hillery although it's unclear if UF's offer was commitable for him.

Florida cleaned up, CLEANED up at DB and **** on Rumph.

I would take UM's win because OL > Everything.

Advertisement
Lol Mcelwaine said **** it and took adarius lemons too

Just joined the top 10 on rivals

They may jump us in the rankings, but I still like our class significantly more.

We win at OL, DL, QB, WR. They win at RB, DB and LB. I'm inclined to give us the edge at TE because Gamble was ours if we wanted and the coaches passed.

They won at linebacker only because it wasn't a priority for us this year with three freshmen.

Anyways, you win football in the trenches and our class dwarfs theirs on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

McTeeth snatched Rick's Chain and shoved it down his throat today.

Complete embarrassment.

Advertisement
They may jump us in the rankings, but I still like our class significantly more.

We win at OL, DL, QB, WR. They win at RB, DB and LB. I'm inclined to give us the edge at TE because Gamble was ours if we wanted and the coaches passed.

They won at linebacker only because it wasn't a priority for us this year with three freshmen.

Anyways, you win football in the trenches and our class dwarfs theirs on both sides of the line of scrimmage.
Just stop. We had a pretty good class, but nothing special. Stop trying to apologize for the epic failure at the finish.

And UF will stop be able to score. At some point the "offensive genius" of a coach will need to learn how to put points up on the board.

Advertisement
And UF will stop be able to score. At some point the "offensive genius" of a coach will need to learn how to put points up on the board.

Enough of the rah rah sh it. This is what Maceltooth did to the pastor.
horse-mating-o.gif

Just stop. We had a pretty good class, but nothing special. Stop trying to apologize for the epic failure at the finish.

Yeah this McElwayne guy pulled Richt's ho card

Advertisement

What about my statement was incorrect?

Lulz these d1ck hungry faqqots are lurking over here I can guarantee it. They can sign whatever flakey transvestite recruit they want...Screenshot_20170201-165533.jpg

Still Miami's *****
Still too chicken**** to get their *** kicked as usual, save for the "neutral " game in Orlando
Still the best corched game of Mark Dorito's "career"
Still the best win on Alf's resume

Lulz these d1ck hungry faqqots are lurking over here I can guarantee it. They can sign whatever flakey transvestite recruit they want...View attachment 42403

Still Miami's *****
Still too chicken**** to get their *** kicked as usual, save for the "neutral " game in Orlando
Still the best corched game of Mark Dorito's "career"
Still the best win on Alf's resume

my man!

Advertisement
Back