Gators Chasing History

Advertisement
"You got to understand this. I believe I can win with my dog Claribelle," he said. "That's the attitude. There's good players here. That's just our responsibility to get that going."

This is what McElwain said right after he was hired......he doesn't need to recruit....and it shows

"You got to understand this. I believe I can win with my dog Claribelle," he said. "That's the attitude. There's good players here. That's just our responsibility to get that going."

This is what McElwain said right after he was hired......he doesn't need to recruit....and it shows

Better coach up claribelle to play corner.

Who names his dog Claribelle?

Who names his dog Claribelle?

A gayturd

Advertisement
[TWEET]824648653952479234[/TWEET]

they got florida 17 with that class is a lie. thanks espn / sec

The article says, "With Blades' decommitment, the Gators fell eight spots in 247Sports' composite rankings, from No. 23 to No. 31. ESPN is the only major scouting service that puts UF in the top 30 (at No. 20); 247Sports has the Gators the lowest, at No. 35." Don't see it being no. 17 anywhere.

Give McElwain a raise

Yes. I want a ****ing statue built in his honor.

He may very well be our best recruit this season.

Honorary Cane status.

Let this man live.

All hail, McElTooth

McElwain statue already finished...
isolated-white-black-horse-sculpture-28971763.jpg

Advertisement
I don't want to dance on their grave until I know they are dead.

I know they are having big problems but its still a small class as of now. They still have some good players in there.

you will never know any time you go to sec school 4* so u will never know its good for their network with espn.

Mannnnn... I still wish we would've went after Adarius Lemons, probably would have to use one of the academic exception for him, but I would've recruited that kid all the way to the very end.

Wanted Lemons here at the beginning, but i see this guy being Darion Hall from Naples.

Advertisement

I know they are having big problems but its still a small class as of now. They still have some good players in there.

The big 3 Florida Schools will never die but they get hit rough patches were they are losing 4-5 games a year till they Richt the ship.

They are in trouble for sure---people on their board saying that Henderson and Edwards are fine athletes but loosing them only hurts their recruiting rankings!

The big 3 Florida Schools will never die but they get hit rough patches were they are losing 4-5 games a year till they Richt the ship.

I saw what you did there, and I liked it!

Advertisement
UF in a full blow free fall. There's something bad going on there. There's a stink on that program that runs deeper than a 4 loss season.

Rick is closing the doors to UF. They're taking facquit Davis and facquit Wilson, but that's going to be a wrap for them down here for the foreseeable future. I hope son of Choad goes up there tears two ACLs and goes on probation.

He's awful and that was confirmed last year. At UF, coming off a season where they exceeded expectations (even if mostly fraudulent), with tons of PT to sell and his bump class finished 14th with glaring holes like not signing a single **** DT. Now he's just turned his awfulness up another notch. Now we sit and wait for him to be fired. Idc how good of a coach you are you can't win without talent and it's questionable whether he's even an average coach much less a good one.

He's awful and that was confirmed last year. At UF, coming off a season where they exceeded expectations (even if mostly fraudulent), with tons of PT to sell and his bump class finished 14th with glaring holes like not signing a single **** DT. Now he's just turned his awfulness up another notch. Now we sit and wait for him to be fired. Idc how good of a coach you are you can't win without talent and it's questionable whether he's even an average coach much less a good one.

How dare you bring up Golden when we are having fun here.

Advertisement
Back