Gators Chasing History

Advertisement
He's awful and that was confirmed last year. At UF, coming off a season where they exceeded expectations (even if mostly fraudulent), with tons of PT to sell and his bump class finished 14th with glaring holes like not signing a single **** DT. Now he's just turned his awfulness up another notch. Now we sit and wait for him to be fired. Idc how good of a coach you are you can't win without talent and it's questionable whether he's even an average coach much less a good one.

What's the word on the bags rumor?

He's awful and that was confirmed last year. At UF, coming off a season where they exceeded expectations (even if mostly fraudulent), with tons of PT to sell and his bump class finished 14th with glaring holes like not signing a single **** DT. Now he's just turned his awfulness up another notch. Now we sit and wait for him to be fired. Idc how good of a coach you are you can't win without talent and it's questionable whether he's even an average coach much less a good one.

idk anything about it. Wouldn't surprise me either way but there's contradictory info out there.

Advertisement
Seriously, how does a UF team that goes 10-4 in 2015, then 9-4 this year fall apart this quickly? Zook had much better recruiting despite bad records. These guys are amateur hour.

McElwain is a terrible head coach. He should never have made Shannon head of recruiting and compounded that by promoting him to DC. Someone else said it earlier. Many of Saban's coordinators promoted to HC are flaming out. These "system" coaches have no idea how to actually run a program.

I just hope they don't fire him next season, or ideally the following. Muschamp left him with a stout defense, so he started off with more than Golden did. But he's in that death spiral now. 4 losses is the best they'll do under this clown. Please, please let him stick through 2018 and ideally 2019.

idk anything about it. Wouldn't surprise me either way but there's contradictory info out there.

Thx. Not sure anything is surprising around recruiting these days. Getting caught may actually be the surprising thing, if true.

Advertisement
smd_zpst8gpfzcc.gif

Is that Susan? I didn't know she had such nice big ****ies. Big ****ies make everything better!

They are big tho

Thx. Not sure anything is surprising around recruiting these days. Getting caught may actually be the surprising thing, if true.

So I asked around and this is what I got...

Not that I'd expect them to say anything different but apparently it's false. I had mentioned there was lots of contradictory info. out there and some of that had to do with the Homestead coach. The twitter post people keep referencing was apparently fake and has been denied. And UF isn't recruiting anybody at Homestead this year or next year so idk who this mystery recruit could be. It was apparently floated to damage UF's recruiting and I've seen convos where rival coaches are contacting UF recruits using this rumor that UF is gonna get hit by the NCAA. One of them was about to flip and called the coaches asking what's up. All's fair in recruiting I guess. This isn'y my info. so take it for what it is.

Advertisement
Like my username says... I for for one will enjoy watching them slowly spiral down the cesspool their program is, culminating in a Cane Style *** kicking next near that demoralizes them Back into the Stone Age. Richt won't call off the dogs on that one. The demoralization will be just like what we did to Duke. Look at their record before our miracle vs. after. We singlehandedly killed their program, and the gayturds will get the same

Not that I'd expect them to say anything different but apparently it's false. I had mentioned there was lots of contradictory info. out there and some of that had to do with the Homestead coach. The twitter post people keep referencing was apparently fake and has been denied. And UF isn't recruiting anybody at Homestead this year or next year so idk who this mystery recruit could be. It was apparently floated to damage UF's recruiting and I've seen convos where rival coaches are contacting UF recruits using this rumor that UF is gonna get hit by the NCAA. One of them was about to flip and called the coaches asking what's up. All's fair in recruiting I guess. This isn'y my info. so take it for what it is.

Thanks. Makes sense to me. Probably fake, but use what you can in recruiting to get the edge.

Advertisement

Thanks. Makes sense to me. Probably fake, but use what you can in recruiting to get the edge.

For sure. But its funny because McElwain's recruiting already sucks so it's not like anyone needed to go to this length to effect the class. He's easily the worst recruiter at UF for a HC or assistant I've seen in my lifetime.

Advertisement
Back