Gators CB Brian Edwards arrested on assaulting girlfriend

Advertisement
The amount of effort Banda put into recruiting him still makes me cringe.

I was definitely big on him at the time of his recruitment. Was definitely blown when we lost him. I was big boy wrong on that !
LOL.Got to give Banda props here.Every year he spends so much time and effort going after local stud DBs,has them around his family too,only to have the recruits tell him to **** off when the bag schools make their push late in the cycle.Yet some how he brushes it off and does it all over the next season.

"For the second time in the past month, a Florida Gators football player is facing trouble off the field. Backup cornerback Brian Edwards was arrested Monday night on a battery complaint, according to the Alachua County jail records.
Edwards allegedly got into an argument with his girlfriend where he grabbed her neck, according to multiple reports.
The 20-year-old from Hollywood allegedly left marks on his girlfriend’s neck and a scratch on her shoulder, according to the Orlando Sentinel."

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/article230118484.html
I heard he's half way thru with the stairs. He'll be ready come game time.

Advertisement
LOL.Got to give Banda props here.Every year he spends so much time and effort going after local stud DBs,has them around his family too,only to have the recruits tell him to **** off when the bag schools make their push late in the cycle.Yet some how he brushes it off and does it all over the next season.
Banda cut his teeth in a bar. He knows its a numbers game. Lol

Advertisement
Wonder if this will turn out like Frenchy from up north too lol. Also his GF hot?

Advertisement
Was not he the one that wanted to play corner and into safety here? His testing numbers were "fair" at best. Never an a 40 at any camp or combine. But at Miramar High had a rather slow 24.17--200 meters. His short shuttle in Nike testing was 4.78 and vertical 28.3 f0r a tall slender guy not very good.
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/204864/brian-edwards
Yep! That's him. I remember his recruitment. For a guy with such average testing numbers, Pete sure did hype him up. I believe he was selling Edwards as having the potential to be one of the best DBs in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back