Dwinstitles
All-American
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 56,368
not a neutral field so this loss doesn't count for UF
Haven't been to a soccer game since my own in elementary school, so your poor excuse of a joke is lost on me.
They interviewed him just a few minutes ago after the SC score. He actually gave some clear and honest answers. First time I've seen him speak where he wasn't trying to act tough or be performative. I'm sure that will change once he's interviewed after the game is over.The second most performative coach in the country is going to be priceless after this game. I'm guessing he slams his fist on the podium multiple times.
Exactly. Why did they throw it all that drive? Been running it pretty good the 2nd half. Just wasted a free series there. This is why they are 2-3.What is South Carolina doing? You have a running back playing quarterback. Run for the first down. Jesus.
Wise man..Notice I already apologized to her lol?
Yea and that garbage can gonna get its *** kicked….The second most performative coach in the country is going to be priceless after this game. I'm guessing he slams his fist on the podium multiple times.