Tears Gator Tears

So your point, exactly, as a person posting from a state within the United States of America, is what?

You haven't made a point at all. All you've succeeded in doing is getting me to tell the board that I don't enjoy watching soccer, which is irrelevant to lurker's post about there being women on this board.

Congratulations.
 
So your point, exactly, as a person posting from a state within the United States of America, is what?

You haven't made a point at all. All you've succeeded in doing is getting me to tell the board that I don't enjoy watching soccer, which is irrelevant to lurker's post about there being women on this board.

Congratulations.
Wait--you're a woman??!!


(jk, sorry)
 
My wife has wanted to go check out their gymnastics team. When is the season?
Gymnastics regular season starts in January and goes through March. Postseason is end of March-April.

Here's the link to the Gators schedule this year. The meets are really awesome. Now that we're in North Georgia, we try to go to an away meet every year, if possible. I hate the SEC bias, but gymnastics is one thing they really do right.

If you can get to Greenville, SC in January, I HIGHLY recommend this event. If I can travel, my family will be there for sure. We've been so stoked for this. Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ucla, and Utah are six of the top gymnastics programs, and Clemson has been doing very well in the few years they've been around as well. UNC isn't bad at all either. It's going to be insane.

Thank you!
 
Their bye week is always the week before the ****tail Party!

They need that week to emotionally recover from the first two months of the season, knowing that Georgia is about to kick their asses and send them to the Gaspirilla Bowl.


Gator fans need that extra week to map out the drive from Hogtown to Jaxduval...




[I realize the game is not in Jax this year]
 
I have five, but I don't watch soccer on them.

1791547530431.gif
 
Back
Top