Tears Gator Tears

In all seriousness why not call out things to keep it uncomfortable earlier? If your trying to keep your team engaged why allow them to take the cheese and feel their doing everything right?! lol

Dude is gonna fail… he’s gonna talk good game but it will eventually crumble because he’s full of ****
He is going to lose that locker room quick
 
Anything good? It’s restricted access in VIP.

1791281436048.png
 
Thank you, @Jesscane. It’s pretty amazing on a different level. These guys for years were laughing at us, our stadium, our crowds, calling us poor…all of it, and now they have to read an article from one of their writers that essentially tells them, “we don’t have to win every recruiting battle to compete with an elite team/program like Miami…”

How the turn tables! Lol sadly, some of their star longtime posters i enjoyed reading like SUgator52 left for On3 but I’m sure there’s plenty still there who were denigrating and laughing at us for years who now have to eat this reality. I haven’t seen any of their comments but I do wonder how they’re taking this objective article???
 
Seeing gator fans meltdown over the loss to mizzou is infinitely funny. I have a friend who is a uf alum and she swore the gators were sec championship and playoff bound after they beat ole miss and jumped into the top 10 (which was way too high). Now after 1 loss she's ready to get rid of the defensive coordinator and is questioning the hire of john sumrall. I couldn't help but laugh at her reasoning behind the statements.
 
Thank you, @Jesscane. It’s pretty amazing on a different level. These guys for years were laughing at us, our stadium, our crowds, calling us poor…all of it, and now they have to read an article from one of their writers that essentially tells them, “we don’t have to win every recruiting battle to compete with an elite team/program like Miami…”

How the turn tables! Lol sadly, some of their star longtime posters i enjoyed reading like SUgator52 left for On3 but I’m sure there’s plenty still there who were denigrating and laughing at us for years who now have to eat this reality. I haven’t seen any of their comments but I do wonder how they’re taking this objective article???

My favorite comments from the Gatos and all those $EC hicks is that Miami is buying mercenaries. They were bagging illegally for decades with a wink from the NCAA leadership. It correlated near perfectly with their ascendency. Now that other programs can legally compete for talent, their poster child of corruption, Nicky, goes crying to the White House and Congress to rebuild the moat for them. Losers.
 
Seeing gator fans meltdown over the loss to mizzou is infinitely funny. I have a friend who is a uf alum and she swore the gators were sec championship and playoff bound after they beat ole miss and jumped into the top 10 (which was way too high). Now after 1 loss she's ready to get rid of the defensive coordinator and is questioning the hire of john sumrall. I couldn't help but laugh at her reasoning behind the statements.
Is your GSU...Georgia Southern??? :oops:🤣

And if we've talked about this before and I forgot, I apologize. But I was in grad school at UF for that game, and my husband and I were two of the (very) few people that actually sat through that entire game.

Good times.
 
Back
Top