Tears Gator Tears

Lol I have one rule... never bet on UM games(to win or lose).

I broke that rule last year and it didn't go so well so yeah. Naaww.
I’m the same way with the Canes and also the Saints…no matter which way I bet them to win to lose to cover to not cover both of them stick it to me every time I place a bet on them….
 
Ufag will lose to Mizz because I'm going to bet money on them(gaytes) to actually win.....

This season I've had thee worst luck with betting so yeah, don't worry fellas😉

It’ll happen

That way, UF has a quality loss, and Mizz stays top 25 for a quality win two weeks later for Ole Miss. They’ll stay in the top 25 because they beat Florida, to give UT a top 25 win the following week.
 
Sumrall is a legit coach but he is setting himself up for failure. Gators fans don't think with logic.

Now the fanbase believes they SHOULD be an 11 win maybe 10 win team. So when he inevitably goes 9-3 that will seem like a failure even though it was a massive improvement.

Then in 2027 if he does the same (Very hard to get past the 10 win hump in the SEC) he is already thrust on the hot seat. Marios rebuild would never have happened at UF because he would have been fired for not making the playoffs with Cam Ward in year 3.


EDIT: They still have not been down the way we and FSU were so they do not have the patience for a rebuild especially with the talent on the current roster
 

I think he meant vibe and kinda the “out of nowhere” offensive explosions…but yeah that’s crazy given there are quite honestly almost the opposite of 2019 LSU. 2019 LSU could run of course, but that offense was Burrow+Chase+Jefferson. In fact I’d say CEH stats as an underneath dump off and rushing success is because Chase+Jefferson were murdering teams >10yards all season.

This UF team is entirely built on running the ball and generating explosive runs. Like I’d almost say they were similar to Our offense last season, just much better explosive runs - or more like our offense in the playoffs in particular I guess once Fletcher was actually racking up 10+ yard runs.
 
I’d stack the front and make Baugh run into 8 man fronts and make Philo beat me with his arm.Good luck keeping up with Mizzou if they have to depend on that.
 
Back
Top