Tears Gator Tears

They are framed but not hung up.Im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff before I croak cause I really don’t have anyone to leave the stuff to.I have about a $100,000 up in the room.MJ rookie cards,Mantle cards,Mantle baseballs I even have a baseball signed by Willie Mays,Duke Snider and Mantle the 3 centerfielders when the Giants,Dodgers and Yankees were all in NY.

I have a bunch of one of a kind stuff.Its just so much stuff to go through and price to get rid of it.
You could always leave it to Canes Connection :D
 
Effective yet one dimensional offense. Eventually they’ll play a team with hat can stop the run.

We’ve seen what happens when you’re in shootouts every week because your defense sucks. You tend to look past the defense giving up 30 when your offense scores 40 but eventually you get bit. Maybe you turn the ball over a couple of times or just go cold for a half and you’re scrambling to catch up because your defense can’t make stops.
 
They are framed but not hung up.Im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff before I croak cause I really don’t have anyone to leave the stuff to.I have about a $100,000 up in the room.MJ rookie cards,Mantle cards,Mantle baseballs I even have a baseball signed by Willie Mays,Duke Snider and Mantle the 3 centerfielders when the Giants,Dodgers and Yankees were all in NY.

I have a bunch of one of a kind stuff.Its just so much stuff to go through and price to get rid of it.
That's incredible! Sounds like a good problem to have.

In all seriousness, you could always just donate it to Cooperstown or somewhere if you don't have the energy to go through it, and don't care to sell it.
 
It's so infuriating to watch them, it's stretch, misdirection counter, misdirection counter play action to the tight end like 90% of the time and defenses so far can't stop it
Georgia Tech’s offense was one of the best in the nation at one point last year. Until teams decided to force Haynes King to beat them throwing the ball. You can’t just play two high and keep everything in front of you because that’s exactly what they want to do. They will hit you for five yards at a time all up and down the field. You need to get aggressive and if they somehow beat you over the top with a pass, you live with it.
 
Georgia Tech’s offense was one of the best in the nation at one point last year. Until teams decided to force Haynes King to beat them throwing the ball. You can’t just play two high and keep everything in front of you because that’s exactly what they want to do. They will hit you for five yards at a time all up and down the field. You need to get aggressive and if they somehow beat you over the top with a pass, you live with it.


It might have been a fine offense, but Aaron Philo wasn't the primary QB and all the "success" shouldn't be attributed to Aaron Philo. Certainly, nobody should assume that 2026-UF-Aaron-Philo will be identical to 2025-GaTech-Haynes-King.
 
It might have been a fine offense, but Aaron Philo wasn't the primary QB and all the "success" shouldn't be attributed to Aaron Philo. Certainly, nobody should assume that 2026-UF-Aaron-Philo will be identical to 2025-GaTech-Haynes-King.
I used the comparison because it’s the same coordinator calling the same offense. King was a mediocre passer but he is far more athletic than Philo. With either guy, you want to force them to beat you throwing the ball.
 
Georgia Tech’s offense was one of the best in the nation at one point last year. Until teams decided to force Haynes King to beat them throwing the ball. You can’t just play two high and keep everything in front of you because that’s exactly what they want to do. They will hit you for five yards at a time all up and down the field. You need to get aggressive and if they somehow beat you over the top with a pass, you live with it.
Right and they have the skill players to do it but Philo throws absolute ducks, even behind the los....I just hate seeing gator fans happy
 
They are framed but not hung up.Im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff before I croak cause I really don’t have anyone to leave the stuff to.I have about a $100,000 up in the room.MJ rookie cards,Mantle cards,Mantle baseballs I even have a baseball signed by Willie Mays,Duke Snider and Mantle the 3 centerfielders when the Giants,Dodgers and Yankees were all in NY.

I have a bunch of one of a kind stuff.Its just so much stuff to go through and price to get rid of it.
I've got a crisp $100 bill and I can be at your place first thing Saturday morning.
 
Right and they have the skill players to do it but Philo throws absolute ducks, even behind the los....I just hate seeing gator fans happy
They are still very one-dimensional both as a team, and as on offense. They re only their running game. That running game is very, very good, yes, but they are happy now because they are thinking already that they are a CFP team. However, as we well know, getting to and through the CFP requires both depth and balance. They won't have it this year, and probably not next year either.
 
Back
Top