- Joined
- Apr 22, 2017
- Messages
- 23,431
Yes…Was the LOA for Jordan Upper Deck? If not there’s a 99.999999% chance it’s not real. He’s been upper deck exclusive since 1991.
Yes…Was the LOA for Jordan Upper Deck? If not there’s a 99.999999% chance it’s not real. He’s been upper deck exclusive since 1991.
It was a friend of mine that worked there and he was closing the shop for someone so I don’t think he cared….Were you wearing a mask and holding a gun when you walked out of there with those collectibles?
Lol.
Get in line…it’s getting long already.Cajun - I would be proud to step in and be the one you left these to. Whatever you need my friend
I'm assuming Faulkner could get a HC job after this year..he's proven himself at multiple P4 schools now without any debate that he's a good OC.We all hate UF but they are going to be a serious problem moving forward
Let the season play out.We all hate UF but they are going to be a serious problem moving forward
You could always leave it to Canes ConnectionThey are framed but not hung up.Im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff before I croak cause I really don’t have anyone to leave the stuff to.I have about a $100,000 up in the room.MJ rookie cards,Mantle cards,Mantle baseballs I even have a baseball signed by Willie Mays,Duke Snider and Mantle the 3 centerfielders when the Giants,Dodgers and Yankees were all in NY.
I have a bunch of one of a kind stuff.Its just so much stuff to go through and price to get rid of it.
Get in line…it’s getting long already.
At some point this will be an issue for them…Philo is a JAG