Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I just remember living in central Florida and the summer days felt way hotter. Mostly because there’s no breeze when you’re that far from the ocean. The nights definitely cool down a lot more than they do here. It’s one of the few things I liked better about Orlando. You could go out at night in the summer without sweating your *** off.
Grew up in Fort Lauderdale, now live outside of Orlando. I prefer the weather here. If you live near some of the chain of lakes you still get a breeze in the middle of the day. I did like the breeze but the ocean better though for sure.

Advertisement
Grew up in Fort Lauderdale, now live outside of Orlando. I prefer the weather here. If you live near some of the chain of lakes you still get a breeze in the middle of the day. I did like the breeze but the ocean better though for sure.
Chain of lakes like In Polk county. Breeze my @ss only thing that happens is the mosquitoes eat you

No, no, you count him in both 23 and 24. He wanted to be a gaytor until those dirty canes dropped bags and now he is a gaytor so he counts in the 23 and the 24 classes.
Look at the spin

IMG_6265.jpeg
IMG_6266.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6268.jpeg
IMG_6269.jpeg
IMG_6270.jpeg
IMG_6271.jpeg
IMG_6272.jpeg
IMG_6273.jpeg

shout out to my dude @RVACane in the vid, doing the heavy lifting....pause

Lol That AI script is a trip!!!!

And they’re back at it, after finishing 24 class behind us and FSU, they’re now w trying to change the script with whoever they added by saying they got the best class of all of us and like clockwork - like you said in the vid - they’re not counting Martínez and Ward and Brown and Alston and all of our additions. They just count their own. Lol

these **** fans acting like he was a freshman AA or something and the Kid couldn't play on a crappy Deion team so not sure how he will upgade the CB position at UFAG ?

well actually he might cause they really suck so he should fit right in..
Especially, missing all of spring football with a new team. For a player with very little experience, that's critical. Did he even do spring practice at Colorado?

I'd be surprised if he's a contributor in 2024. If he's on the field against UM, then the Gators are in bad shape at CB where a guy with little college experience can come in off the street and take someone's spot in the 2-deep. It's not like he developed good practice habits at Colorado.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Like with everything else, the gator is behind the times. Giant stadiums full of $20 seats aren’t profitable. Smaller stadiums full of high end amenities and premium pricing is how you make money. A smaller and smaller percentage of Americans can afford to go to sporting events these days. Might was well cater to the ultra wealthy folks that can.

Like with everything else, the gator is behind the times. Giant stadiums full of $20 seats aren’t profitable. Smaller stadiums full of high end amenities and premium pricing is how you make money. A smaller and smaller percentage of Americans can afford to go to sporting events these days. Might was well cater to the ultra wealthy folks that can.
They're afraid of losing their talking point about our stadium more than they are about having a nice stadium themselves.

Advertisement
This whole PWO thing will draw some attention from the ncaa I’d think. These are clearly scholarship guys (McClain and badger and zand) who they are very obviously paying to avoid numbers crunch. Not that the payment is illegal but this will draw some eyes
It will be interesting. It similar, but opposite if the "Miami Rule" when butch had guys in track scholarships.

I really don't think the NCAA can do anything. NIL is a whole separate deal that we know the NCAA can't touch.

I think the only thing the NCAA could do is make a rule limiting the number of walk-ons on a team. This won't prevent teams from getting the players they want, but don't have scholarships a available for. It will just push some true walk-ons out the door.

Advertisement
Back