Advertisement

1713114783707.png

Here is their great defensive hope:
1713115012232.png

Here are some of the bums we can line up opposite Restrepo:
1713115175229.png

Here are the great returning Gator WRs:
1713115701036.png

As happens in every off-season, the Gators are acting like their returning players are great and ours are terrible.

Also, keep in mind, MiamiGatorMike is touting Justin Marshall...

View attachment 286678

View attachment 286679

View attachment 286680

View attachment 286681

As happens in every off-season, the Gators are acting like their returning players are great and ours are terrible.

I love it. You’d think that after they hyped up Ricky pearsall that they may understand what restropo could do. And opposite of him we have jacolby George who is a better receiver than Wilson. But yeah, they’re gonna lock us down 🙄

I love it. You’d think that after they hyped up Ricky pearsall that they may understand what restropo could do. And opposite of him we have jacolby George who is a better receiver than Wilson. But yeah, they’re gonna lock us down 🙄
Wilson’s pretty **** good. I don’t know that George is better but it’s not like they have Ohio State’s WR room and we have Navy’s yet they sure do talk like it.

Advertisement
Wilson’s pretty **** good. I don’t know that George is better but it’s not like they have Ohio State’s WR room and we have Navy’s yet they sure do talk like it.
Yeah, he’s good. I know I diminish him because of my hatred. But he’s not Marvin Harrison. I’m just saying that George has produced some at the college level.

Advertisement

Here's the thing, Wilson was pretty good as a #2 working with Pearsall. Now he has to step up to #1 and...who is their #2. Kahleil Jackson, the guy their fans were scared of starting (earlier in the thread).

As for us, we have our #1 back AND we have George. And from what I've heard of JoJo, he's better than anyone they have as a third option.

So we bracket Wilson and force them to turn Kahleil Jackson into an All-American. Not worried. Plus, they are gonna start Graham Schmutz, no matter how much the crowd is screaming for Lagway to save them.

View attachment 286678

View attachment 286679

View attachment 286680

View attachment 286681

Some of our " bum " WR's did fine against the highly ranked mighty SEC corners from TAMU but they'll be no match for the Gaytes secondary 🤣. God I can't wait to play these jagaloons.

Some of our " bum " WR's did fine against the highly ranked mighty SEC corners from TAMU but they'll be no match for the Gaytes secondary 🤣. God I can't wait to play these jagaloons.
This is an excellent point. TAMU had more talent on their roster than UF either way. Billy wouldn’t have kept them close with the aggies

No wide receiver who averages under 9 YARDS per catch scares me in the slightest. Bro is just Cam McCormick with more targets.

They have a noodle armed quarterback who gets picked off any time he throws more than 10 yards downfield and a group of slow receivers who catch screens and get tackled immediately. I’d say Guidry should sell out to stop the run but they don’t have a running back or an offensive line that can block anyone. We’d have to pull a gator and use 10 men the whole game just to make it fair for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For Gators fans thinking that this year's game will go like 2019, or better, here's how Miami's roster stacks up this year (on paper) versus that year's squad:

Advertisement
Back