Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Miamigatormike24 eh
By the way, do we think this stud is him?

IMG_5582.jpeg

He looks like he likes gerbils.

I know this is baby brother tears thread. However, if you have never been to Blacksburg on a Saturday night for a game you are missing out. Stadium is full of drunken Appalachian inbreds. That includes everyone working there, the police, and the ushers. Better get your seat in the Canes section.

Advertisement
That MiamiGatorMike dude…….sheesh. Did a Miami fan steal his girlfriend or wife? That dude needs to seek a therapist. This year is not going to bode well for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I love how their fans only think somehow they'll be fired up to play and we won't treat it as a huge rivalry game too. Mario needs this win. I think Cam is the difference and we ultimately punch them in the mouth.

Right...

It's going to be the perfect storm...

The Gator players are going to be FIRED UP. I mean, they are terrible, they are predicted to win 3 or 4 games, but they will have super-pride for ONE WEEK.

The Gator fans are going to be FIRED UP. I mean, they have been angry all off-season, they didn't show for the Spring Game, but they will SUDDENLY show up in August for the Miami game.

The Miami players and fans are going to be rattled. We've never played in a venue like Hogtown. Sure.

All those things will happen at once. Gators over Hurricanes. 222-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back