Tears Gator Tears

seattle supersonics GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Star-studded"...

Jachai Polite - 3rd round draft choice of the Jets in 2019, who was waived after a few months
Jabari Zuniga - 3rd round draft choice of the Jets in 2020, who was put on injured reserve and waived the following year
Chauncey Gardner Johnson - 4th round draft choice of the Jets in 2019, who has been punched by his teammates and his opponents
CJ Henderson - 1st round draft choice of the Jaguars in 2020, traded to the Panthers a year later for a 5th round pick
Turdbarrel Slaton - 5th round draft choice of the Packers in 2021, Packers failed to realize his nickname was Turdbarrel
Vosean Joseph - 5th round draft choice of the Bills in 2019, who was put on injured reserve and waived the following year
Marco Wilson - 4th round draft choice of the Cardinals in 2021, who was waived after 2 years
Shaun Davis - 5th round draft choice of the Colts in 2021, who was waived after a few months

Advertisement
"Star-studded"...

Jachai Polite - 3rd round draft choice of the Jets in 2019, who was waived after a few months
Jabari Zuniga - 3rd round draft choice of the Jets in 2020, who was put on injured reserve and waived the following year
Chauncey Gardner Johnson - 4th round draft choice of the Jets in 2019, who has been punched by his teammates and his opponents
CJ Henderson - 1st round draft choice of the Jaguars in 2020, traded to the Panthers a year later for a 5th round pick
Turdbarrel Slaton - 5th round draft choice of the Packers in 2021, Packers failed to realize his nickname was Turdbarrel
Vosean Joseph - 5th round draft choice of the Bills in 2019, who was put on injured reserve and waived the following year
Marco Wilson - 4th round draft choice of the Cardinals in 2021, who was waived after 2 years
Shaun Davis - 5th round draft choice of the Colts in 2021, who was waived after a few months
They played in the SEC though.

I’ve said it repeatedly, we are going to beat the **** out of them on 8/31.
I don't want to say it and put a jinx on us. I learned from the time with 12 seconds left and a 6 point lead I famously said, "We are going to win the f'ing NIT!"

Advertisement
Back