Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let's look at all of the horrible things the Gator fans are saying about Princely Umanmielen in order to discredit him....

1. PurpleBrave posts a video of Princely taking it easy on ONE play during a meaningless bowl game during a 6-7 season.
2. Okcgator says that Princely liked to film himself constantly and put it on YouTube [a common occurrence in the NIL era].
3. Gatfan links a Tweet talking about how Gator freshmen made fun of Princely for leaving the playing room to go play with the "hoops machine" [suggestion, DON'T put a "hoops machine" in the Football building and/or teach more skills in the meeting rooms].
4. TLFE says "go away".
5. GatorFan1982 compares Princely getting the #1 jersey in 2024 after his effort on ONE play during a meaningless 2023 bowl game...to the prior Gator coaching staff making Marco Wilson a captain the week AFTER he threw the shoe against LSU. So I guess it IS on the coaches...or something...
6. ShawnGator says that Princely "sucks".
7. Bart Harley Jarvis calls Princely a "loser" and "talented no effort underachiever".
8. CLF4L posts the Connor McGregor "who the fook is that guy?" meme.
9. Koltby one-ups ShawnGator by saying that Princely "sucks" AND is "lazy".
10. jscroggz calls Princely "Princess".
11. Muckman10 takes the novel approach of not mentioning Princely, and instead compliments the new DL coach for "going hard".
12. Thibault implies that Princely is a poor public speaker by highlighting one of the phrases he used when he ripped Florida.
13. superman2318 just says "Who?"
14. lightning8r says that Princely "lost every year he was a Gator" and will take his losing ways to Ole Miss, saying he will "not be missed". Problem solved, I guess...
15. 160Gator posts the Chris Elliot in Schitt's Creek meme of "Oh, sorry, we don't want any".
16. swampbeast07calls Princely a "cuck".
17. FreeSmoke asks who Princely's coach was. Not sure if he meant head coach (Slingblade Billy is an offense-side coach), coordinator (Austin "multiple in the front and multiple in the back" Armstrong) or position coach (some guy that left Florida).
18. JaxJags904 posts some Tweet that implies Princely didn't know what to do after coaches told him to "attack the run" and/or "drop into a zone as a defender", so it certainly seems like Princely was getting some AMAZING coaching at Florida...

I just have to say, this is some of the worst and laziest playbooking I've seen from Gator fans in a while. I'll keep you updated if they come up with any other ways to blame Princely.

They basically are just saying he sucks. Lol

Makes sense I mean he only lead the team in sacks accounting for about 30% of the teams sacks last year and 0.5 sacks more than the rest of their DL combined. So I can see it. Of course that means he sucked the least of the rest of their crappy DL but still.

3. Gatfan links a Tweet talking about how Gator freshmen made fun of Princely for leaving the playing room to go play with the "hoops machine" [suggestion, DON'T put a "hoops machine" in the Football building and/or teach more skills in the meeting rooms].
Or he left because he figured the hoops machine was a better use of his time than listening to the crappy UF coaches. I mean based on his comments he may be right as he likely learned more from the hoops machine than the coaches.

Advertisement
Or he left because he figured the hoops machine was a better use of his time than listening to the crappy UF coaches. I mean based on his comments he may be right as he likely learned more from the hoops machine than the coaches.

The hoops machine gave Princely more specific directions on what he should be doing than his position coach gave him...

Let's look at all of the horrible things the Gator fans are saying about Princely Umanmielen in order to discredit him....

1. PurpleBrave posts a video of Princely taking it easy on ONE play during a meaningless bowl game during a 6-7 season.
2. Okcgator says that Princely liked to film himself constantly and put it on YouTube [a common occurrence in the NIL era].
4. TLFE says "go away".
5. GatorFan1982 compares Princely getting the #1 jersey in 2024 after his effort on ONE play during a meaningless 2023 bowl game...to the prior Gator coaching staff making Marco Wilson a captain the week AFTER he threw the shoe against LSU. So I guess it IS on the coaches...or something...
7. Bart Harley Jarvis calls Princely a "loser" and "talented no effort underachiever".
11. Muckman10 takes the novel approach of not mentioning Princely, and instead compliments the new DL coach for "going hard".
12. Thibault implies that Princely is a poor public speaker by highlighting one of the phrases he used when he ripped Florida.
14. lightning8r says that Princely "lost every year he was a Gator" and will take his losing ways to Ole Miss, saying he will "not be missed". Problem solved, I guess...
15. 160Gator posts the Chris Elliot in Schitt's Creek meme of "Oh, sorry, we don't want any".
17. FreeSmoke asks who Princely's coach was. Not sure if he meant head coach (Slingblade Billy is an offense-side coach), coordinator (Austin "multiple in the front and multiple in the back" Armstrong) or position coach (some guy that left Florida).
18. JaxJags904 posts some Tweet that implies Princely didn't know what to do after coaches told him to "attack the run" and/or "drop into a zone as a defender", so it certainly seems like Princely was getting some AMAZING coaching at Florida...

I just have to say, this is some of the worst and laziest playbooking I've seen from Gator fans in a while. I'll keep you updated if they come up with any other ways to blame Princely.
next they'll be blaming the kid for the stale cinnamon buns ...
Parks And Recreation Recipes GIF by Food52

4. TLFE says "go away".

IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5182.jpeg
IMG_5183.jpeg
IMG_5184.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_5188.jpeg
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5190.jpeg
IMG_5191.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5195.jpeg

4. TLFE says "go away".

You should get hazard pay for this!

Advertisement
Yes, the **** "vision" he was "selling" in December 2023 was soooo powerful and effective in closing that "Former Top 3" recruiting class...

I swear to Christ, every Gator fan has suffered the same head injury as Drew Barrymore's character in 50 First Dates...
It’s bizarre how this group in the screenshots just forgot how Napier sucks and now he’s like a hair away from being a juggernaut recruiter.

Advertisement
It’s bizarre how this group in the screenshots just forgot how Napier sucks and now he’s like a hair away from being a juggernaut recruiter.

In a few months, they will start talking about how Slingblade was such a bad hire, while proclaiming their "New Savior", whoever that turns out to be...

Doesn't matter...

Whoever is cashing UF head-coach paychecks is their god...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back