Tears Gator Tears

people ***** about scrolling? wtf has happened bruh? SCROLLING??? dead ***? lol
ss15 GIF

Advertisement
So I had a business breakfast yesterday with a huge UGA fan whose father is a big donor to the program. After business, we got into college football, and we both laughed non stop about the gator; basically they have the same views about them that we do, and are thoroughly enjoying their misery.

I heard that the loudest laughs were when you all mentioned Gatorz Brandz Nation, and how everyone from coast-to-coast recognizes Florida as the flagship that it is...

Advertisement
Kowing how they compost muchrooms, that must have been quite a life altering experience.
Taking them was certainly mind altering. Picking them was pretty easy. You just have to find a middle of nowhere cow field and go when it’s been rainy for a bit and the ground/cow turds are saturated. My buddy and I would fill Publix bags and just give em away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taking them was certainly mind altering. Picking them was pretty easy. You just have to find a middle of nowhere cow field and go when it’s been rainy for a bit and the ground/cow turds are saturated. My buddy and I would fill Publix bags and just give em away.
When I was growing up on the Beach in the 80’s, stoners would drive out to Hollywood by the Sportatorium and pick shrooms. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back