Tears Gator Tears

"That money was earmarked for my weekly supply of meth, but I decided to support the only form of entertainment in this dump of a city (Gainesville). Luckily for me, I recovered enough to get by. I had to cut back a little on my meth usage, and it got dangerously low, but i made it. Some of my brethren were not so lucky, though. You should see some of the things they've had to do and go through to get their fix. Not all of it was bad, at least not for me (if you know what I mean), but let's just say that some of my kin folk won't be able to sit down comfortably for awhile. Anyway...GO GATORZ and FREE AARON HERNANDEZ!"

Original transcript modified for public usage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Live look at gator fans seeing their reflection in the mirror:

1710622036068.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I got all kinds of help with these rockets but if they'd pin this **** thread and get it off the recruiting page this time of year we wouldn't need all these rockets.....
I hate the rockets. If the thread drops down the page it drops down. The turds will do something stupid eventually and there will be reason to bump the thread.

I hate the rockets. If the thread drops down the page it drops down. The turds will do something stupid eventually and there will be reason to bump the thread.
This thread should be pinned but till it is me and whomever will do what we need to do to keep it off the second page.

All I can tell you to do is not look at the rockets..🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
It won't get pinned because people will complain that there are too many pinned threads to scroll past.
Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be pinned…biggest moneymaker should always have the top spot…and the majority of CIS would ***** if they had a Virginia Ham under one arm and a loaf of bread under the other ….so that doesn’t matter….

Advertisement
View attachment 284970

Words cannot describe how absolutely ****ed the gator is. Imagine being a first year HC (likelihood since Napier is gonna get fired) and face this schedule. It's an even harder schedule than this year's. 11 potential losses.
That is such a rough schedule that coaches might turn down the offer bc the fanbase would be guaranteed after them in season 1

Advertisement
Back