Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We need to get "poor Mike" on here, his level of delusion should be so much fun to see
I’ve said I’d be good with it. Some of the goons in here would attack him but I don’t want him attacked, I want him to ask if he’s still confident in stepping on our throats, ****ing on us, and kicking our asses, not just on the field, but in the parking lot, as he’s said.

I don’t think that game is going to go as planned for him.

I didn't expect Billy to do well, but I didn't expect him to be this bad either.
billy mayes GIF

Advertisement
My favorite post is "and they are in the armpit of America." Says the guy whose team plays in Gainesville.
This is one of many reasons why I hate them. They say such stupid sh*t such as UF being a bigger brand and Miami in the armpit of America.

The U of Miami has the backing of its city. Everyone in the U.S. knows Miami and where its located. 90% of Americans couldn't tell you where Gainsville is. Most Floridians couldn't tell you where Gainsville is. I couldn't. All I know is its near Jacksonville. That's it.

As far as branding. Nobody outside of Florida gives a sh*t about UF. They are just riding the coattails of the SEC. You won't find people in NYC or in Cali wearing Gator gear, but you will find them wearing Miami gear.

I've been traveling overseas the past year. I can assure you, when I tell them I'm from Miami (transplant), they know where that is. If I said Gainesville, they wouldn't have a clue it's even in Florida.

Last edited:
This is one of many reasons why I hate them. They say such stupid sh*t such as UF being a bigger brand and Miami in the armpit of America.

The U of Miami has the backing of its city. Everyone in the U.S. knows Miami and where its located. 90% of Americans couldn't tell you where Gainsville is. Most Floridians couldn't tell you where Gainsville is. I couldn't. All I know is its near Jacksonville. That's it.

As far as branding. Nobody outside of Florida gives a sh*t about UF. They are just riding the coattails of the SEC. You won't find people in NYC or in Cali wearing Gator gear, but you will find them wearing Miami gear.

I've been traveling overseas the past year. I can assure you, when I tell them I'm from Miami, they know where that is. If I said Gainesville, they wouldn't have a clue it's even in Florida.
A lot of them are people that have scared into believing that any metropolitan area with more than 10,000 people is a crime ridden **** hole. They’ve been told big cities are armpits and middle of nowhere ****hole towns are heavens on earth.

Advertisement
A lot of them are people that have scared into believing that any metropolitan area with more than 10,000 people is a crime ridden **** hole. They’ve been told big cities are armpits and middle of nowhere ****hole towns are heavens on earth.

Gainesville metro is 350,000+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back