Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They’d probably up everyone’s NIL to keep the roster together for the fall, but losing Lagway would be devastating. There wouldn’t be a clearer sign that he’s completely cooked. Might as well write off the 25’ class right then and there, because if you lose your top prospect and future QB in a matter of months, you’ve got major problems.

I’d be shocked if he left though. I think Florida would do just about anything ,NIL wise, to keep him happy.
TAMU has F* you money though; UF has billboards begging for money. Pretty sure TAMU could outbid if they chose to.

I just don't know why they didn't make this staff hire when they were trying to flip Lagway.

He's losing staff shortly after hiring them. He's losing staff who had been with him since Louisiana. He's been through multiple coordinators. He's promoting from within. Now he's hiring guys that nobody else wants. Legacy recruits have more interest in FAU than UF.

These are things that happen when job security becomes a concern.

I think Napier has already been told he's unlikely to keep his job. Maybe not bluntly. I'd bet they set the bar at an unrealistic number of wins, which is basically the same thing. I don't think 7 wins (which would take a miracle) would be enough to save him.
If they set it at four he’s not reaching it…
Fail Falling Down GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
New goal for the gators season. Napier gets canned and Enos is made interim and back doors into a bowl. Becomes HC permanently after winning some bogus Bowl game.
Enos will get back doored ok but it won’t be from getting to a bowl game….Billichek as HC Bill Walsh as OC and Saban as DC aren’t getting the turds into a bowl game with that schedule…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos will get back doored ok but it won’t be from getting to a bowl game….Billichek as HC Bill Walsh as OC and Saban as DC aren’t getting the turds into a bowl game with that schedule…
You’re right, but don’t kill my dreams man.

Advertisement
Back