Tears Gator Tears

This guy Russ Callaway would’ve been better off as a regular OC where he was calling plays and then getting promoted up elsewhere as a play calling OC as opposed to hitching a ride on the Sling Blade Express.

IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4725.jpeg
IMG_4726.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg
IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4732.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4735.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg
IMG_4737.jpeg
IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4739.jpeg
IMG_4740.jpeg
IMG_4741.jpeg
IMG_4742.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg
IMG_4744.jpeg
IMG_4745.jpeg

Advertisement

I see they’re still in the depression/angry stage. Can’t wait for it to turn to hope in the spring/summer only for it to come crashing down in September.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 283176
I posted a couple times on their board hoping to cause problems. 1 guy liked toe thumbs mock class then removed it and 2 guys downvoted the reality check of their NIL situation. It’s weird that their 5M fans of flagship U have no traffic over there. They’re down bad. Our 12 fans have 100X the traffic I guessView attachment 283177
Someone on this site should get a notebook and always write names down for their class, and we just cross it off every year. That would be amazing dead ***

Should be a gator tears tradition

So this morning I passed a billboard advertising Florida victorious. I can’t stress enough how much joy it brings me that we have enough big money donors that we don’t feel the need to beg our fans to sign up for a twenty dollar a month service to fund a well funded university’s football team. I know it’s less than a dollar a day, but that’s a pretty big financial strain on most of their fans I imagine

Advertisement
So this morning I passed a billboard advertising Florida victorious. I can’t stress enough how much joy it brings me that we have enough big money donors that we don’t feel the need to beg our fans to sign up for a twenty dollar a month service to fund a well funded university’s football team. I know it’s less than a dollar a day, but that’s a pretty big financial strain on most of their fans I imagine

Once upon a time, I was told that NIL would mean you'd start to see college football players on billboards.

Who knew it would actually be the Gator Collective on billboards, begging for donations...

it just shows what happens when you get an education from a great school as opposed to a school like UFAG where you're ushered in and out like cattle. you become successful and can help the school that gave you the great education.

I can picture Billy and the boys standing in front of Wal-Mart
couple machine GIF
come the holidays like this except with stale cinnamon buns..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back