Tears Gator Tears

You sound like a real *****. I’m not offended for you. I just know you’re not very much of a man now.
You win this internet fight. Your opinion of my manliness isn’t really important to me. Your opinion of anything isn’t important to me. Now be mad about it.

Advertisement
You win this internet fight. Your opinion of my manliness isn’t really important to me. Your opinion of anything isn’t important to me. Now be mad about it.

Last post for me, feel free to respond or not. I’m not mad at you, I’m laughing at your ignorance. There is a difference.

I don’t know where you live, maybe you could educate me on that, but if you travel much, let’s say go out west, hang out east LA for a while and start calling guys you see Chico. Tell me how that goes.

IMG_3369.gif

Last post for me, feel free to respond or not. I’m not mad at you, I’m laughing at your ignorance. There is a difference.

I don’t know where you live, maybe you could educate me on that, but if you travel much, let’s say go out west, hang out east LA for a while and start calling guys you see Chico. Tell me how that goes.

View attachment 283041
My friend. I see where our differences came from. It’s very possible that term could be really offensive in Los Angeles. I don’t live there. I won’t pretend to know their local slang. In Miami, “Chico” usually isn’t some kind of insult. Maybe that gator dork was trying to be racist? It’s possible. More likely probable. Enjoy the internet beer I am paying for you as my offer of Cane friendship. Proceed with the gator hate.

View attachment 283041

Advertisement
Eh, “chicos” is pretty much a common term and isn’t derogatory. Although I’m sure that other term gets thrown around a lot in gator circles.
That dude’s intending it in a derogatory, anti-Cuban way. If you read enough of their history on that board, and you have, you know where it’s coming from. I’ve seen worse there though.

That dude’s intending it in a derogatory, anti-Cuban way. If you read enough of their history on that board, and you have, you know where it’s coming from. I’ve seen worse there though.
It’s likely he used the term because using the more derogatory terms would have gotten him in some kind of trouble on their board. Sort of like when people really want to say the N-word but just say “thug”.

Advertisement
It's
It’s likely he used the term because using the more derogatory terms would have gotten him in some kind of trouble on their board. Sort of like when people really want to say the N-word but just say “thug”.
Like when you want to call your wife a *****, but just say "yes honey" instead. No one wants to go to marriage purgatory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
7A0DCDC2-851A-45E0-96DE-F9EA4D1918B0.jpeg

I mean we’re delusional to an extent, but cmon this is mental. Here’s the breakdown since Rio/Billy arrived for top 200 players.

Top 200 H2H: Canes 12-5

2022: UM 1-0
Canes - Citizen

2023: UM 6-3
Canes - Francis, Samson, Fletch, Popo, Stafford, Malik
Gators - Jackson, Mustard, Norman

2024: UM 5-2
Canes - Lightfoot, Blount, JoJo, Hayes, Chance
Gators - McCray, Jackson

View attachment 283091
I mean we’re delusional to an extent, but cmon this is mental. Here’s the breakdown since Rio/Billy arrived for top 200 players.

Top 200 H2H: Canes 12-5

2022: UM 1-0
Canes - Citizen

2023: UM 6-3
Canes - Francis, Samson, Fletch, Popo, Stafford, Malik
Gators - Jackson, Mustard, Norman

2024: UM 5-2
Canes - Lightfoot, Blount, JoJo, Hayes, Chance
Gators - McCray, Jackson

Objectively SBB might have a top 200 edge. Reality:

12-5 edge Mario

s reactions no GIF