Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So a few years ago our class was "top heavy". Last year we have too many 3*s and play in the ACC. Oh, and we also only have 12 fans. Hey, at least they're not calling us a poverty program!

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

Advertisement
I wonder if the doctor that spanked miamigatormike when he was born was a UHealth doc, and he still resents being spanked publicly to this day.
That's probably why he'll never post here either.

Advertisement
It's stunning, actually.

Since I was a little kid growing up in Central Florida, all I ever heard was that Florida is the flagship state school in the best conference and everyone wants to be a Gator...

Now it's "if we don't overpay for every recruit, nobody will want to come to Flagship University in Titletown".

It's pathetic. They have zero pride. Everything they've ever told you about their program is a lie. They got lucky with ONE coaching search (Spurrier was a Gator alum, that's like pretending that hiring Mario was some genius move that nobody could have foreseen).

Just think about that. "We just don't have enough money to attract talent and win". That's a direct quote. Flagship University, with all the wealthy alums and decades of taking all the taxpayer funding at the expense of the directional schools like UCF and USF, and they are broke. Decades of being the "men's college" while F$U could only admit women. Empty pockets. Decades of being the only program in the state that was in a conference. BROKE.

"We don't have enough money".

And all the attributes they could sell, if only they had a recruiting guru for a coach. One of the best state schools (academically) in the country. Recent national championships. Hall-of-Fame alums (both of them). But, NOPE, without overpaying, there's no way to get talented players to go to Flagship University in Titletown.

Sad...
Sinking Ship GIF

Advertisement
He reads this board. I’d let him come in here to talk gator stepping on our throats foosball though it’s a hassle for us Maude’s because a bunch of the natives here would just attack him rather than help him argue himself into a corner.
We've done that before. It's amusing to a point. I'm sure we'll see plenty of gators in the coming months.

Advertisement
Besides all of the other delusion that can fill an entire encyclopedia - it's pretty easy to just look at the numbers to see that "volume" decidedly does not help your composite in any real way. The bottom 6 signees from our 291.54 composite score added a grand total of... 1.02 points to the total. Take them away and were still over 290 and still in 4th place.

Who do they think they're kidding?
I guess it’s about that time that I hit everyone with a refresher that…

THERES NO ONE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN A DELUSIONAL UFAG FAN !!!!

Advertisement
Back