Tears Gator Tears

IMG_3367.gif

Advertisement
Do those clowns really think Mario and billy recruit pretty much the same?
We need screenshots here. It’s funny. They’re the “same in recruiting”. They talk about 30 guys to have the number 4 class as they’re at 14 with less guys but if you removed our bottom recruits to get to 20 recruits, we’re still at 7 last I checked.

Advertisement
Do those clowns really think Mario and billy recruit pretty much the same?
According to the Gators the #4 recruiting class this past year was strictly due to the # of kids in total and the 17 3*. In their head their 18 kid #13 ranked class is better. Completely ignoring their ranking is boosted by 2 kids and even if you took out every non-kicker 3* HS recruit we would still have a score of 288.89 which would still put us 22 points or so ahead of the Gators and I believe still in the top 5 overall.

We need screenshots here. It’s funny. They’re the “same in recruiting”. They talk about 30 guys to have the number 4 class as they’re at 14 with less guys but if you removed our bottom recruits to get to 20 recruits, we’re still at 7 last I checked.
The total # of recruits also completely ignores the fact their class was so small because of all the guys who flipped at the end and Slingblade had no back up plans to replace.

"They recruit about the same. They coach about the same. Their in-game decisions are equally baffling. They both play a dull style of football ill-fitted for the type of recruits in their state. They also hire about the same."

I agree. They need to extend Billy's contract to 10 years.

This whole 13 3 stars argument is retarded. If they hadn’t noticed, our average is about the same as theirs while signing 13 3 stars and as many 5/4 star recruits as UF did which means our top end is higher quality. The 3 star kids bring it down. The 13 3 stars are irrelevant to their argument that it’s not a good class. We signed 3 5s and 11 4s, UF signed 2 5s and 12 4s.

If UF had signed a large class they would have more 3 stars in their class as well.

Advertisement
This whole 13 3 stars argument is retarded. If they hadn’t noticed, our average is about the same as theirs while signing 13 3 stars and as many 5/4 star recruits as UF did which means our top end is higher quality. The 3 star kids bring it down. The 13 3 stars are irrelevant to their argument that it’s not a good class. We signed 3 5s and 11 4s, UF signed 2 5s and 12 4s.

If UF had signed a large class they would have more 3 stars in their class as well.
In their head if they signed the same size class it would have been stacked with 4/5* since all of the top recruits want to play for the Gators even though evidence would say otherwise.

According to the Gators the #4 recruiting class this past year was strictly due to the # of kids in total and the 17 3*. In their head their 18 kid #13 ranked class is better. Completely ignoring their ranking is boosted by 2 kids and even if you took out every non-kicker 3* HS recruit we would still have a score of 288.89 which would still put us 22 points or so ahead of the Gators and I believe still in the top 5 overall.
This. Even if you remove all those 3 star kids that supposedly boosted our class, we still have a better class than them.

Advertisement
Besides all of the other delusion that can fill an entire encyclopedia - it's pretty easy to just look at the numbers to see that "volume" decidedly does not help your composite in any real way. The bottom 6 signees from our 291.54 composite score added a grand total of... 1.02 points to the total. Take them away and were still over 290 and still in 4th place.

Who do they think they're kidding?

Okay got you but the TLDR IS
- most say ranking means nothing cause we took 39 3 stars and play in acc
- two people get Miami won more games in year two

Original post
IMG_7250.jpeg

IMG_7251.jpeg
IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7253.jpeg
IMG_7254.jpeg

They coping

Some realize we on a different level but those fans are quiet. These weirdo’s ain’t the majority trust me

Advertisement
Doo Doo head looks like the only one who's not retarded on their board. (I know, makes total sense)

It's pretty simple. One team has improved on the field and in recruiting and the other has gotten worse.

Last edited:
Doo Doo head looks like the only one who's not retarded on their board. (I know, makes total sense)

It's pretty simple. One team has improved on the field and in recruiting and the other has gotten worse.
I love how they think we’re recruiting the same and also that they have a bigger brand in football.

Advertisement
Back