Tears Gator Tears

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Many things went right for this thread this past season and cycle . All those things listed, their number 3 class falling apart after they talked about how bad our class was and how broke we are and their NIL tanked while we finished with the number 4 class… I’m hoping for a re-run to an extent.

Many things went right for this thread this past season and cycle . All those things listed, their number 3 class falling apart after they talked about how bad our class was and how broke we are and their NIL tanked while we finished with the number 4 class… I’m hoping for a re-run to an extent.
All we have to do is blow them out week one and finish with a good record and that’s the nail in the coffin for them.

I really doubt it tbh.... I think they implode after we beat them in their house game 1 and it unravels VERY quickly.

Which to be fair I will enjoy thoroughly.

Advertisement

He really doesn't understand how a QB who would have been drafted this year if he stayed in the NFL draft and a returning 1K receiver who happened to have 2x the yards than the UF receiver he mentioned would be ranked but not the UF duo? I know meth is a **** of drug but dude has to have at least 1 remaining brain cell to figure this out.

Last edited:
He really doesn't understand how a QB who would have been drafted this year if he stayed in the NFL draft and a returning 1K receiver who happened to have 2x the yards than the UF receiver he mentioned would be ranked but not the UF duo? I know meth is a **** of drug but dude has to have at least 1 remaining brain cell to figure this out.

Shut your ignorant mouth! You know that a QB and a WR can only be successful and productive if they have played together for at least one year prior. That's why you see so many failures when a free agent QB or a free agent WR joins a new team. It's just impossible for a new QB-WR combo to have any success, regardless of their prior success.

I thought everyone knew all this ironclad Gator Logicz...

Advertisement
Never mind the other fact that their are several first time QB/WR connections that haven’t played together besides Ward and X on the list as well…but Miami and Gator bias or something

Last edited:
Never mind the other fact that their are several first time QB/WR connections they haven’t played together besides Ward and X in the list as well…but Miami and Gator bias or something

Exactly.

This is the same Gator-genius crew that has predicted "Heisman finalist" for their last 6 summertime starting QBs...

Stop under rating Mertz! When this season is done they are going to rename the Heisman Trophy to the "Mertz the God Trophy"!

Advertisement
I knew that would happen we would rise to top 5 while everyone chooses who they want from their class. It was so obvious but some fans are new to recruiting.

Advertisement
And I got my gif button to work again….

Meme Hockey GIF
Him and his buddies…

Advertisement
Back