Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I'm sure it has happened.

Nebraska fired Scott Frost after 3 games in 2022, and he was a Nebraska alum.

I would imagine that The Gator will give Slingblade a few games in 2024.

August 31 - Miami - too soon.
September 7 - Samford - Gator win.
September 14 - aTm - interesting, aTm has a new coach, if The Gator loses at home again, this could be it, as it doesn't get easier after going 1-2.
September 21 - at Mississippi State - if Lebby beats Slingblade in his first month, then we might see a tarmac firing.
October 5 - UCF - if Malzahn beats Slingblade, he might even get a job offer.
October 12 - at Tennessee - last chance for a tarmac firing.
October 19 - Kentucky - this is it, I think this is when it happens. Why? Slingblade might be 1-6 at this point (and, really, how much better could his record be?), and there will be two weeks off before UGa in The ****tail Party, giving Florida the perfect excuse to tank the rivalry game and the rest of the season.

I honestly don't believe Slingblade makes it to the UGa game.

Slingblade beats Samford, MAAAAYBE aTm in The Swamp, and MAAAAYBE beat UCF in The Swamp too. I don't think Tennessee loses this year, in Knoxville. The Gator will not beat Miami or Kentucky. The only weird one is Mississippi State on the road.

I still don't think that The Gator can win 4 of those games. One is a guarantee, two could happen, three is a stretch. But 4? **** no.
I hope he makes it that far. Kirby might do what Dabo did to Golden.

Billy can't fire assistants because he wouldn't be able to replace them with upgrades.. Nobody is looking at that roster and that schedule and thinking "I think that's a good place to advance my career next year"

Upgrades????

No coach upgrade,downgrade,no grade whatever is about to attach his career to that sinking ship…..

mufasa GIF
us soccer lmao GIF

dodgeball GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does any Gator fan think they’re beating Miami week 1? Serious question. Miami can be beat, but it will be to great X & O coaches… UF is just as bad (if not worse) than Miami in the game management department.

Miami has a better OL, better RB room, better QB, better WRs..

Miami has a better DL, better LBs, secondary? I’ll be nice and call it a wash.

ST: Miami has the best returning kicker in America.

OC: Napier vs Dawson - Dawson
DC: Armstrong vs Guidry - LOL

I know it’s UF but Miami would really have to **** this up.

Does any Gator fan think they’re beating Miami week 1? Serious question. Miami can be beat, but it will be to great X & O coaches… UF is just as bad (if not worse) than Miami in the game management department.

They absolutely think they will dog walk us, they're delusional bro...I hope we open like Utah and house it on the first play

Being realistic, the game is in Gainesville, it’s the first game of the year and it’s a rivalry so while Miami has a talent advantage, there’s a lot of intangibles that will likely make this game closer than it should be. Sort of how that garbage 2019 team almost upset UF in week one despite Jaren Williams getting sacked 9 times.

Advertisement
Being realistic, the game is in Gainesville, it’s the first game of the year and it’s a rivalry so while Miami has a talent advantage, there’s a lot of intangibles that will likely make this game closer than it should be. Sort of how that garbage 2019 team almost upset UF in week one despite Jaren Williams getting sacked 9 times.
Agreed. I see a final score of 3-10 point separation for the winner, which should be us.

I don’t know man, I just think we have a huge advantage on the line of scrimmage, on both sides of the ball. The only way I think that game is even close at all is if we turn the ball over 2-3 times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back