Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Who's got that picture of The Undertaker rising from the dead?

IMG_4325.png

I haven’t seen them even mention our class with the final evaluations and where we’re at. I’ve seen them mention FSU but it’s been awfully quiet over there on the UM side of things.

Advertisement
Who's got that picture of The Undertaker rising from the dead?

It's funny to see Gators saying that Napier is a great recruiter now. I guess the hope is one of the final playoff teams loses its coach after ESD every year? Billy was forced in a locker the last two years and will continue to be pushed in a locker.

Advertisement
They don’t have the players that’s why nothing works. They don’t have an OL they don’t have difference makers and kids aren’t going there because of the product. They aren’t going there cause he can’t recruit it’s that simple. And everyone around them minus fsu has some elite recruiters. They are in a hole and if they do not hire a recruiter next time they will stay in a hole. Pause

This one is an all timer. I'm amazed at the way their writers kept digging themselves into deeper holes.

The one who posted it admits that he's half *** paying attention because he's at the basketball game.

Then, after the original post was downvoted 81 times, the other writer comes back with "oh, and they might be getting raises"?!

The coup de grace was telling saying its for recruiting continuity when their board already knows the staff can't recruit, and then trying to defend it with "historically ...", like the portal hasn't changed things.

The fck is going over there?

It's funny to see Gators saying that Napier is a great recruiter now. I guess the hope is one of the final playoff teams loses its coach after ESD every year? Billy was forced in a locker the last two years and will continue to be pushed in a locker.
It’s wild that they can say Billy is a good recruiter with a straight face after experiencing Urban, who is top 3 all time recruiter. It’s incredible cognitive dissonance

Advertisement
They don’t have the players that’s why nothing works. They don’t have an OL they don’t have difference makers and kids aren’t going there because of the product. They aren’t going there cause he can’t recruit it’s that simple. And everyone around them minus fsu has some elite recruiters. They are in a hole and if they do not hire a recruiter next time they will stay in a hole. Pause
They did hire a recruiter this time….

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Advertisement
This one is an all timer. I'm amazed at the way their writers kept digging themselves into deeper holes.

The one who posted it admits that he's half *** paying attention because he's at the basketball game.

Then, after the original post was downvoted 81 times, the other writer comes back with "oh, and they might be getting raises"?!

The coup de grace was telling saying its for recruiting continuity when their board already knows the staff can't recruit, and then trying to defend it with "historically ...", like the portal hasn't changed things.

lol look at the paragraph at the bottom. They’re on crack.

IMG_4354.jpeg

@HTXCane
@TriStarCane

lol look at the paragraph at the bottom. They’re on crack.

View attachment 281502

@HTXCane
@TriStarCane
I know that the doom and gloom will wear off the moment they land a top 100 recruit (even while openly admitting he won't stick). So by the time the season rolls around they'll be in full sluper mode again, predicting a big win in week 1.

I just can't remember the last time they were this consistent in their moping all the way into Feb. Yeah they *****ed McelShark's tenure and about Mullen's recruiting. But they still expected wins/recuits because "who wouldn't want to be a gator."

Something feels different. This thread will be at its peak this year.

What The Hell Rnc GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
Back