Tears Gator Tears

Dude has the same disease as Pinocchio except he keeps growing chins the more he talks

Every time I see this, I can’t take my eyes off his ******* fat double chin. How does an 18-year-old have such a fat double chin? I guess it must be from being multiple in the front, and multiple in the back. Big pause.

Advertisement
IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4187.jpeg
IMG_4188.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's the old south, southern culture victimization BS. If you don't have actual enemies, manufacture them so that you can have something to hate and play victim to so that you can have someone else to blame for whatever's wrong. OF COURSE they brought politics into it because much of that depends on the same mindset. The same crap is underneath a lot of the SEC! SEC! chanting throughout the conference - us vs them regionalism. Why is a big portion of their fan base so different from the UF student body?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every fan can say that but how many had the mainstream media call for them to shut down the program, or label them as convicts? The lizards had a whole serial killer on their team and they didnt get that label.
True but they ain’t anymore

Every fan can say that but how many had the mainstream media call for them to shut down the program, or label them as convicts? The lizards had a whole serial killer on their team and they didnt get that label.

facts!!

Advertisement
Back