Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Botox and bad hair plugs ain't cheap! Can I sell you a muffler? I have a gently used catalytic converter in my trunk if you're interested.

View attachment 279639
Even one of their wealthiest donors has a mullet, you can’t make this **** up. I bet he even has jailhouse quality Gator and Tebow tattoos

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I do agree with you that your situation is far worse on defense than on offense. Fair statement. And if you had lost McCray...

While I could understand the firing of Coach Chaos, I think that Corey Raymond was an unnecesary scapegoat.

As for the brain-dead decision to hire Private Leonard "Gomer Pyle" Lawrence to be your DC, well, that's on Slingblade Billy. And don't forget, y'all were pretty happy with Austin after the first 4 games. But, hey, this gem will last forever:

Dude has the same disease as Pinocchio except he keeps growing chins the more he talks

Advertisement
This might be one of the greatest photos ever posted.

I feel like we have to write a caption or something.

Like "Darn, the 'twice as much NIL' guys just showed up..."
He looks like a guy who cheated on his wife and is waiting in the lobby of his attorney’s office with opposing counsel off to the side before their marital distributions meeting

Advertisement
Advertisement
They better hire a recruiter next go around or they in trouble. I think it’s going to be bad for them for a long time
Like at this point they are in trouble... next year looks brutal on paper for them. It might be a blessing in disguise but I think their BEST (realistic) scenario is this NIL thing blows up and they can scapegoat Billy for cause and avoid his payout, promote internally some "players" coach on the staff to go through a miserable 2024 season then try to make a splashy hired for 2025. Alternatively, they could fail so hard next year when the Country is clowning them and they have a few big money people step up that werent before because the narrative ****es them off and they buy a recruiting class. Both of those at this point seem more realistic than Billy showing great turn around next year and parlaying that success into future success.

Like at this point they are in trouble... next year looks brutal on paper for them. It might be a blessing in disguise but I think their BEST (realistic) scenario is this NIL thing blows up and they can scapegoat Billy for cause and avoid his payout, promote internally some "players" coach on the staff to go through a miserable 2024 season then try to make a splashy hired for 2025. Alternatively, they could fail so hard next year when the Country is clowning them and they have a few big money people step up that werent before because the narrative ****es them off and they buy a recruiting class. Both of those at this point seem more realistic than Billy showing great turn around next year and parlaying that success into future success.
They have money they just don’t have the HC to convince kids. They better hope Billy gets in trouble, thing was Billy was brought in to recruit and he can’t close. They seem like we used to be, get early commits you knew weren’t sticking when the elites came calling.

Advertisement
There was this baseball kid who used to buy a Dr. Pepper bottle to "disguise" the fact that it was dip spit. Hilarious in retrospect, hilarious and gross at the time!

Disclaimer: that's not to say I never dipped.

As long as someone didn't try to chug that bottle of Dr. Pepper by mistake...

1705965462651.png

They have money they just don’t have the HC to convince kids. They better hope Billy gets in trouble, thing was Billy was brought in to recruit and he can’t close. They seem like we used to be, get early commits you knew weren’t sticking when the elites came calling.
Thing is, who would they be able to afford that would even want to couch that dumpster fire? Who ever walks in would need a minimum of 3 years before that ships is turned around, maybe a year 4 bowl eligibility goal?

Advertisement
Back