Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Which one got in the road rage hail of gunfire that never happened?

Can’t remember his name but he vanished on there. Like he went to some South American jungle and never came back. He was a Cuban guy and had some bigoted comments thrown his way. He was also discharged from the military and a chronic gambler who seemed to be suffering some kind of PTSD.

Oh, yeah, I remember that, don’t remember all the specifics, but it didn’t sound truthful in the least. Sounded like some made up fantasy from somebody that has never even lived down here. But what do I know? Wasn’t it like some kind of a shootout on the interstate yet it didn’t even make the news?

Oh, yeah, I remember that, don’t remember all the specifics, but it didn’t sound truthful in the least. Sounded like some made up fantasy from somebody that has never even lived down here. But what do I know? Wasn’t it like some kind of a shootout on the interstate yet it didn’t even make the news?
Yeah he claimed it happened in Davie or Pembroke Pines and maybe University Drive (???) on a specific day and there were no police reports

Advertisement
Probably got gunned down by one of John Ruiz's Russian mafia goons in Weston.

Or, as his name implied, he was heavily involved in crypto and now lives under a bridge.

I always thought the "crypto" part implied he was a "secret" gator, because he was ashamed of being a Gator.
On second thought, anything involving shame and the Gator is probably redundant.

Supposedly a gunman (most likely a UM supporter) unloaded at his car on 595 near University Drive. Meanwhile, there were zero news reports of any type of gangland style shooting in a Davie.

Advertisement
1705543775251.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back